Revision THR Hope for 2020, Revised THR

Hello Dear Friends.

Very long to respond to many here. @Mojo333 @CricketHip @Layla @Hoppy Nanny @Hip4life @Izabel

I have not logged in for so long. Almost to my 1 year hip anniversary for revision. Happy to report that I am walking very well. Not quite where I was prior to fracture, but considering where I have been doing remarkably well. My summer was spent caring for my sweet Dad. Sadly he passed this Fall. Have not returned to the gym. but hope to in 2021 to push myself to my most optimal muscle rehabilitation.

Hoping everyone is well here and sending my best wishes for a wonderful holiday celebration to each of you. BoneSmart was an incredible life line to me during an incredibly challenging time. I am grateful to all of you who became dear friends. Sarah
:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon:

Oh, so heartwarming to see your post.:loveshwr:@Fit4Family

I've thought of you often and am so happy you are doing well.
I lost my own sweet father in June and I miss him...seems like as busy as I am with the Food Bank this time of the year...it is restricted to coming in waves...when I have down time.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.... Please pop by from time to time.
Lots of Love:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon:

Sorry to hear of your loss @Fit4Family, but very happy to hear that you are doing so well! :banana-santa:
You were so supportive and comforting to others on the board even with all you were going through yourself, it's wonderful to know your future looks bright. :walking:

Hello sweet, Sarah!
It is wonderful to hear from you and read how well you’re doing.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear dad. I’m sure you were a loving caregiver and comforter to your dad over the Summer. I hope the precious memories you have of him warm your heart in times of sadness. :console2: Sending a hug and best wishes for a lovely Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.
@Fit4Family

Hello @Mojo333 I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I miss my Dad. Especially with the holidays. We started many mornings together here with our coffee chats. I’ve missed you and thought of you often. What a year for the food bank. Know you are especially busy now. Sending love sweet friend. :banana-santa:

Hello @FCBayern I do feel remarkably lucky to have shared this journey with so many wonderful people. Hope you are well and progressing with your hip. December anniversary congratulations!

Sending hugs right back to you @Layla What a sweet gift your friendship has been. Hope you have a peaceful celebration and know that I think of all of you often. Ever so thankful for the gift of mobility.
christmas-angel

:carols: Hippy Holidays!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker