THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother thinks I'm wonder women. I'm her caregiver and she is 86 and refuses to take Advil. Lol. I have to help cook dinner. No choice

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

@Cynthia777. Thank you. Please forgive me. I am slowly learning the forum protocol. Your cheerfulness is inspiring. As is your courage to go through more than one of these surgeries.
[emoji120][emoji173]️

@Cynthia777 the PT advice is very helpful. The OS wanted the home PT and I have taken advantage of it because it happened before my follow up appointment. I have gone through the exercises when he is here but mostly just am walking. It's good to know that just walking will help the hip.

Hey busy lady, shouldn't you be setting aside things for your trip? Coming up next weekend?
Thank you for all you've done for so many. I'm honored to be among them you're the best! Xxoo

Hello there Lovely @Cynthia777 !!!! Your holiday destination looks lovely!! I am also headed to a beach destination in four weeks! When do you go? My husband had booked it as a surprise over a month ago and told me last week. I was not expecting it at all and cried when he told me! (I have been in my house on my own for a long 2 months lol) I was just so shocked he would do such a lovely thing for me. I had told him I wanted to do something for him a few weeks before and with my tax return money, wanted to take him away to where we got married (3 hours away) at the beach but its winter so its nice and quiet - but cold. So his trip to the Whitsundays in Tropical Northern Australia totally trumped my 2 nights in cold Warrnambool. But we get to enjoy both so it will be lovely.

upload_2016-8-2_17-18-38.jpeg
Whitehaven Beach - we will visit on a day trip
aencrypted_tbn0_gstatic_com_images_9914fe72a9345a8f80d7ae933d3c7783._.jpg
Hamilton Island where we will have lunch on the day trip.

Hotel we are staying at:
upload_2016-8-2_17-23-17.jpeg

our room has a spa on the deck:
aencrypted_tbn0_gstatic_com_images_ccf6b0efe545fd0c32938b7368f5dff2._.jpg

If you can't tell I'm excited!!!! Miss your lovely kind words and am glad to hear you are doing so well!

Hi @dandy_candi, I'm so happy to hear from you!!!! I see you must be doing well, as you're going on a lovely vacation.

Ummm, I think you will be vacationing in the lap of luxury, while I vacation in the lap of tradition (your pictures are stunning)! The motel we stay at has been an annual family vacation tradition for 52 years (yep, since I was 10 years old) without ever missing one year! Australia has been on my bucket list for years (just can't stand the thought of being on an airplane for so long)...it's such a beautiful country! How sweet of both you and your hubby to want to treat one another to a vacation...oh young love, can't beat it! :heehee:

Thanks again for stopping by Sweetie! xoxoxo

Just dropping in to say hello and see how you are doing. All these holiday photos are making me envious!

I'm glad your gait sorted itself out in the end, Cynthia, and I echo the easy does it with PT advice. I've enjoyed seeing my physio and found it useful but at no point has it been painful or have I been asked to push past the point where I wanted to stop - quite the opposite, as last time I went I was told to take it easy!

HI @Zelda! :wave:

I think the secret to PT is either not going or getting one who takes it very slow and easy like yours does. I'm just happy I followed Josephine's advice not to go because I progressed so nicely without it.

I hope all is going well with you my friend. I'm going to check your thread for any updates. Thanks for checking in on me! :)

To all my Bonesmart family....
I'm heading off on vacation to Del Mar, CA tomorrow and just wanted to send you all my hugs and prayers. I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers every day. I may skip posting a day here and there until I return on August the 16th. God bless and keep your chins up...I promise that your journey will get easier and easier as the days go by. xoxoxo! :)

@Cynthia777 I couldn't remember when your trip was - I thought it was last week for some reason but now I see you are just now getting ready to go and all the fun still awaits you, woo hoo!!
Prayers for a fabulous and rejuvenating trip full of fun and laughter! :flwrysmile::friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
TATTVASPA800000
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom