Feb 20 TKR #2

RonL

Country
Canada Canada
The adventure begins again on February 20, my second TKR. The first one, my left knee was done on May 18 2017. My only hope is that this right TKR goes as good as the left did. Only time will tell that. I don't have the anxiety (fear) like I did before the first one. I'm quite looking forward to this one.
Ron

Wishing you well as you get #2 done. I know my first knee was visibly relieved when I got the 2nd one done. It was so thankful not to have to do all the work.

I like the idea of a laid-back patient headed to surgery, poised for a relaxed "I've got this" recovery. :ice:

T. I don't have the anxiety (fear) like I did before the first one. I'm quite looking forward to this one.
Ron
I was looking forward to my first one in desperation :heehee:; but for my second I just knew I needed it and was ready to get it done because I knew the results could be really good. Sounds like that's your mindset.
Don't be shy about asking questions or seeking support just because your a "second timer." :)

I think the 'not knowing' is a big reason for the anxiety before our first tkr. Now, you know what to expect, that you can do it, and that it's better afterwards!

Won't it be great to have two good, strong knees? I can't wait!

Hi Ron,

I'm with you on this one. I'm having my Right knee replacement done on the 20th. I'm not sure how I feel this evening? I am excited to be getting a new knee and look forward to the early Summer, and getting, out on my bike.

Good luck tomorrow.

Jane

@LuluArchie Thanks LuluArchie. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I actually just got the call to check in at 8:45 am and surgery is at 10:15 am. Its my right knee as well, had the left one done last May. I was nervous about the spinal last time but afterwards its the way to go.
Good luck to you as well and see you on the other side.

Ron

Wishing you all the best tomorrow. We'll look for you on the other side!

good luck. I will be joining you with the 2nd TKR in may.

Been out surgey since 1:30 pm is now
9:15 pm. Pain being kept at 0. l know tomorrow will be different.
Good luck to you when its your turn.

Ron

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom