Famous People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troweltalk

graduate
Country
United States United States
Looking for information about THR and revisions in the elderly, I came across this site listing celebrities who have had hip replacements:

http://www.nndb.com/event/307/000111971/

Among many others, the list includes American politicians, Ronald Reagan, Barbara and George (HW) Bush, entertainers, Jane Fonda and Sammy Davis, Jr., and baseball great, Willie Mays.

Funny, I didn't see my name listed..!?! :rant::hehe:

Well maybe not "famous" but certainly "infamous" :dogkiss:

Infamous? AMEN! (major eye roll--since there's no smiley with that expression!)

(Sorry, Mud, but as one of your hippie contemporaries here, I SO could not let that go!!! :evil: Nonetheless, as a true & loyal friend, my lips are sealed! :D)

Interesting list, Mud....thanks for posting it!

I am miffed to see that NO BoneSmarties are mentioned. I do think we should set them straight about that!

I had absolutely NO idea that Liza Minelli has had hip replacements! I've just seen her in the Sex and the City 2 movie.............and boy oh boy can she MOVE!

If I'm anywhere near as agile at her age I'll be very happy! awww.myemoticons.com_images_hobbies_leisure_exercise_ballerina.gif

I'm shocked! They listed the late Queen Mother simply as Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon!!!! :shk: :shk: :shk:
How rude!

Now THAT is something!!! I bet most of us outside Great Britain wouldn't know who the heck that was!

Perhaps they were just being respectful of her privacy rather than rude . . .

it's something we almost never grant celebrities, perhaps because somewhere along the line someone bought into the theory that even bad publicity is better than anonymity . . .

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
OsteoBionicGal
Recent bookmarks
Back