THR Fairydell's recovery thread

:wave: Great news on the bath :bath: One more step in the right direction!
Thankfully you have loving support through your husband who always comes to your rescue.
Wishing you a great rest of the week. Thanks for sharing your latest accomplishment. :yes!: :yay:
@Fairydell

Well done on the bath! That must make you feel very good. Continue if you can to strengthen your upper arms as it really helps. 11 months on I still use a non-slip mat for getting out of the bath as it makes me feel a lot safer. No falling now! :beg:

Oh glad to see you got a soak:bath: and also good to see your lovely sense of humor is in tact. I had to get my husband to rescue my 'drawers' off the floor several times after they fell down...before I found the telescopic back scratcher that acted as my undy grabbers.:blush:

@Fairydell, oh a bath, I can still only dream of the day I can take one of them. I'm sure it felt fantastic! Thank goodness for understanding hubbies they sure do come to the rescue when we need them!
:bath:

@Elf1 It was utter bliss.. A little squirt of Badedas gave me bubbles up to the armpits and I thoroughly enjoyed a lovely long soak. :bath:…. everything is all buffed and defluffed and I feel like a human being again

@Fairydell oh Badedas, miss that from when I lived in Germany! :bath:

A little squirt of Badedas gave me bubbles up to the armpits and I thoroughly enjoyed a lovely long soak.
Gee...what am I missing..
In Georgia USA, we have Mr. Bubbles!!:giggle:

@Fairydell oh Badedas, miss that from when I lived in Germany!
I ordered some a couple of weeks ago from The US Amazon when I saw the UK ladies discussing it. It shipped from the UK and came pretty quickly. It does smell heavenly. I haven’t had a bath yet but I’m planning on one before my second surgery.

Now that bath sounds heavenly @Fairydell ... the badedas is just gorgeous...
Had to laugh (sorry) at your hubby rescuing you from the loo ... my daughters loo seat is very low... I still struggle getting up!
Your posts are sounding much more optimistic & I couldn’t be more pleased for you...

Lots of love & hugs.. Chrissie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo hoo, hippy buddies…. I can walk up and down my sitting room and around the house without crutches... so long as my leg isn't tired. This feels like a huge jump forward and even though the nerve is still damaged at least my leg muscles are strong enough to hold me up. I can't come downstairs without a crutch yet but it will happen... eventually.. :happydance::happydance::egypdance:

@Fairydell I'm doing ok, getting kind of antsy and wanting to do more but keep reminding myself slow and easy wins this race. Hope you continue to have a great day!

Stupendous News!!!!!! :happydance::dancy::happydance:

I am ever so glad to hear it...so now you can at least slowly build up some strength and stamina and give your poor self a break from those crutches.:yes!:

Please do be mindful until you get it worked out, my friend. Remember, No Falling Down and Going Boom!:no-fin:

What a wonderful update!
Stopping by to say Hi and wish you a Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Things are finally looking up for sure. I hope you have a lovely week. :)
@Fairydell

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom