THR Fairydell's recovery thread

:fingersx:my friend.
I do wish you could get some good restorative sleep.
Hugs and continued prayers for healing.:praying:

Thanks everyone. I had six solid blissful hours of sleep last night. Unfortunately I woke up in agony and had to take pain killers. I accept that this is going to happen until we find which strength of nerve blocker works for me. It may well be that the new ones will work if given a little time. I read for a couple of hours until Tony came in with a cup of tea and some ginger biscuits. Then I went back to sleep and slept another three hours. I am planning a very lazy day today and intend to sleep as much as I can. My body can concentrate on healing while I sleep.

Thanks everyone. You have all been such a support to me. I don't believe I could have coped without you all. Each and every one of you understands exactly what I have been going through. It has been great to have somewhere to turn when things have really gotten me down. Hopefully I am on the mend now and I will stop being such a misery guts.

Hoping you're on the mend as well, you've been through so much. You've not been a misery during all of this, you've actually handled it pretty well considering all you've been through. Keeping my fingers crossed that things are finally turning the corner. :fingersx:

Come here to vent anytime you're feeling miserable. It's okay.
Most everyone who reads your posts will have some consoling words, or advice to share.
Hopefully the sleep you've been missing but seem to be getting now will help with strength and healing.
Have a great afternoon and evening! :wave:
@Fairydell

I didn't sleep too well last night but woke feeling better than I have in ages. Hopefully the nerve blockers will start to kick in and do their stuff and I won't need to resort to sleeping pills again.

That is fantastic news @Fairydell, I almost can't believe it! Finally!!! :happydance: With all the medications out in the world, it would certainly be nice if they could nail yours down....maybe they're getting close to doing that now!!! Maybe you'll be able to get back to your crafting and other things you love to do! :flwrysmile:

That’s so good @Fairydell
Sleep is the great healer.... you’ve not been miserable at all... you are disappointed & anxious... we know we would all be the same.. hence we all want to wait & hear when your good news arrives... and it will [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji8][emoji8]Chrissie x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy to hear such a positive post.
I do so want things to get better for you.
Hope you are asleep now!:friends:

:wave:Happy Two Month Anniversary!
I hope you're sleeping better these days.
Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday and rest of the week. :flwrysmile:
@Fairydell

Thanks @Layla I wish I could say that I am sleeping better. Unfortunately I still wake up many times through the night. Thankfully my pain is now more like a serious discomfort rather than the agonising pains I had before. I think one more increase in the dosage of the nerve blocker and I might start to feel some benefit. I sometimes think that I have simply gotten into a pattern of waking through the night now. As soon as the nerve blocker dose is increased I am hoping that I will stop waking up so often. I have been given a wheelchair which has opened up my world. Tony can put it in the car and actually take me out for a bit of fresh air and a change of scenery.

I'm so glad you are able to get out and about. Must take care of our mental health while this nerve problem is sorting itself.
This has been such an unbelievably unfortunate stressor for your recovery.

I am always wishing you comfort and know you will get through this!
Hope today is a Good Day @Fairydell :roseshwr:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom