Sammy-Am
member
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2022
- Messages
- 147
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Day 3 is here 
Overall my pain is pretty well managed. I have the most pain when I’m up and walking with the crutches. Otherwise, my front hip bone and groin have been so incredibly tight and sore
. I have one more dose of the Percocet and figure I might as well just finish them off as long as my stomach is on the mend.
Speaking of my stomach, I’ve gotten better with eating bread and a couple of “heavier” based foods. I can at least feel what my body’s trying to tell me and try to eat accordingly.
My little Maggie was BEYOND happy when I dropped a turkey burger last night—she even let me sleep in for an extra 20 minutes past her breakfast time as a “thank you!”
She’s still not happy that I can’t pick her up. She’s slowly been inching her sleeping spot more towards me and likes to check up on me when I’m on the crutches. She’ll walk over if I’m making too much noise or if I haven’t hobbled in a while and need a break LOL.
I’m off to catch some more sleep and watch Supernatural on Netflix. I’m on season 11 of 15! And hopefully one of my girlfriends can help me around the apartment this afternoon.
So long for now

Overall my pain is pretty well managed. I have the most pain when I’m up and walking with the crutches. Otherwise, my front hip bone and groin have been so incredibly tight and sore
. I have one more dose of the Percocet and figure I might as well just finish them off as long as my stomach is on the mend.Speaking of my stomach, I’ve gotten better with eating bread and a couple of “heavier” based foods. I can at least feel what my body’s trying to tell me and try to eat accordingly.
My little Maggie was BEYOND happy when I dropped a turkey burger last night—she even let me sleep in for an extra 20 minutes past her breakfast time as a “thank you!”

She’s still not happy that I can’t pick her up. She’s slowly been inching her sleeping spot more towards me and likes to check up on me when I’m on the crutches. She’ll walk over if I’m making too much noise or if I haven’t hobbled in a while and need a break LOL.
I’m off to catch some more sleep and watch Supernatural on Netflix. I’m on season 11 of 15! And hopefully one of my girlfriends can help me around the apartment this afternoon.
So long for now




if anyone has a good recommendation for a neck pillow.
.
. At that point, I tried to calmly explain that I am on crutches and can he please come back and bring the order to the correct entrance. Luckily he did and I enjoyed my delicious sandwich and even more delectable blended coffee.
And I’ve also been much less active given my inability to drive.
.
. He took out the stitches and mostly we just chatted about this hip and how the surgery went.