THR Massage post THR

I'm really happy for you @Ric A
Life with Good Hips is sweet...
an inspiring update:ok:

As someone a few weeks in, it's really motivating to see updates like this from people who were able to return to more active lifestyles!

Heck yeah, get into weight lifting! Strength training of any kind (including pilates and yoga) is the best thing ever.

I'm really happy for you @Ric A
Life with Good Hips is sweet...
an inspiring update:ok:
Thanks MoJo.

It has been an epic and long journey, however it has been made easier by the fact that I have always been able to add exercises over the years as fitness progressed, as opposed to nothing at all so too speak for a full 3 year nealy.

This board has kept me going, and whilst many will not be able to go quite as far as I have they can see from my posts what is possible.
Also, that it can be a long game as regards rehab and patience is required. Not one of my attributes at all, but I took it more of a personal challenge to get the best I can after the difficult surgery.

Best of luck to everyone on the forum, and on the Knee replacement boards (I have a friend who require this), just keep going.

I should add, it would have being impossible in my case without the help of my wife.

Last edited:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom