'ere we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tykey

big-cheese
It's amazing that only a couple of months ago my remaining real knee was nigh on perfect. When I went on a 6 mile climb, I noticed it was a bit stiff and sore, but my replaced knee was perfect. In a couple of months the real one seems to have collapsed, it's now giving increasing pain on the inside, where the cartilidge should be, and the tibia seems to have moved so I'm now walking on the outside of my foot. I'm going bow-legged and certainly lost any ability I had in catching pigs.
So time for another knee I think, I wonder if I could get it as a Xmas present? That would be great, if a tad optimistic.
Can't wait, bring it on!!! It needs to be soon, because I'm planning an 80 mile+ charity walk next summer (all Brits are invited to join me), followed by a repeat of the mountain climb in Sept.

Oh geeze, Tykey! I never expected that! Booking into the same 'hotel', I suppose?

Tykey I can't wait to hear the jokes about the hospital experience!!

Well you had better get on with it then - that 80 mile walk will be a challenge, but totally impossible with a dodgy knee. Hope there is no "queue" where you live!

Well you had better get on with it then - that 80 mile walk will be a challenge, but totally impossible with a dodgy knee.

I could "hop" it though.
Can I assume you aren't joining me then? It starts at Nottingham Castle and follows the Robin Hood Way (roughly). I was contemplating it doing it dressed as Robin Hood, so here's a general knowledge question: What colour trousers did Robin Hood wear?
I'm starting the ball rolling with the GP next week, at least I shouldn't hear anything about being too young:dancy:

He didn't wear trousers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks