• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Equestrian: 4 weeks post op THR: back in the saddle, riding my horse and loving life!

JennyAWX

Country
United States United States
The title of this thread pretty much says it all!

I went for my 4 week post op check up this week and the surgeon said I can resume all activities with no restrictions. I celebrated by saddling my horse and taking him for a 1 hour trail ride.

The 2 activities that caused me the most pain pre-op, 10 on a scale of 10 with 10 being the worst imaginable, sleeping and riding my horses, are now painfree.

This whole experience from the surgery to recovery thus far has been nothing short of amazing. Recovery has been uneventful and I've been painfree, active and independent since day 1. I've been driving, shopping and walking without a cane since week 2. I've been able to sit, stand and sleep in any position since I had no precautions.

I am so glad I had this done. I'm grateful that I was able to find the right surgeon and hospital for my needs and I am looking forward to enjoying life, a wonderful summer and all activities without pain!!!!!!! :yahoo:

aflagsforworship.co.uk_jo_pic_images_jenny1usu.jpg
aflagsforworship.co.uk_jo_pic_images_jenny2vev.jpg

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
LIFELADY
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom