Encouraged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again guys. Glad to see once more I'm not alone in the boat. The swelling doesn't hurt any but I do think it restricts the bending. I was really discouraged this a.m. I have been able to cut back on the pills during the day. But come night time---no way.
Kath, I admire your fortitude, I don't want to see any needles for awhile. but then again, in the long run, you will have relief.

Yes, I know...I am so tired, here I am working from home today and I should be in my office, I just couldn't do it. Had a big event at work last night and went right after my big old oral surgery thing and I am beat.
For me since I am doing this all over again like a crazy woman I will be off starting next week, but I really expected to have a bit more energy by now. I think it will come., I am counting on the warmer weather and some healing sunshine. Live in PA near Hershey and right down the street from M&M Mars, chocolate in the air does help though.

Hi Knee-buddies--
Yes, I have the AM off--- but time is ticking away and I have to get ready for work pretty quick here....
Work has been going well, but I am exhausted. The pain hasn't been too bad, thankfully, but I just don't have a lot of stamina. Like Doug says, my knee swells too and sometimes I throw an ice pack on it at school for a few minutes, but usually just wait until I get home and I can actually stay sitting down for more than a few minutes. My PT wants me walking MORE after I get home from work every day. I just kind of rolled my eyes and looked at him and said I will try. Maybe it will help me to build more stamina if I push myself a little past that "almost ready to drop" point. Hopefully I don't just drop someplace along the walking path and wake up to find the local news crew doing "breaking news" at my side!

I miss the "gang" here and try to check in at night. Keep fighting the good fight and moving forward at your own paces.

Think I will slip in a little nap before my shower and leaving for work.

Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member