THR Elf1 Recovery Road

With ours we have to keep it for at least 30 days before we could send it back. We have a pedestal bed that has drawers underneath that we didn't want to give up so we didn't get the frame (which is not returnable) so it doesn't lift the head, legs or anything fancy which is fine with us.

I usually have 3 of the 4 cats with me and hubs tends to take over 2/3 of bed! :heehee:

@Elf1 Okay, so I will have to read the fine print, and see if it should go back after or before 30 days, if I am not happy. Good to know.
I wish I had drawers as part of my bed frame. My current master bedroom is the smallest I have lived in.
Oh my goodness! Three snuggle babies for you! Cats are so relaxing when they sleep with you. Do they watch you at night and follow you into bed? My cat did.

@Elf1, it is wonderful to see you as an advisor. I have been reading your posts since before your surgery and I kept thinking you had a great way of phrasing and supporting people that you would be great on the forum in a more official capacity and now here you are. Congratulations. :yes!::flwrysmile:

Ooh, @Elf1, just noticed you've been "promoted" to forum advisor. Congrats! You are such a calm, balanced and sensible hipster and I know you will be a great help to so many on this forum. This probably happened weeks ago and I'm just noticing (!!) but I thought I should give you a "shout out", for a well deserved new position on BS! Hurray for you!

@Elf1 You are doing a great job! I agree with Layla, green looks mighty nice on you. :roseshwr:
Dare I say that your elf in your avatar picture likes the green too.

Congrat Cat.jpeg on joining the priceless Advisors on this invaluable forum.

You are a wonderful addition to the team.

Cat Happy.jpeg Izzy xx

:happyfeet:Happy dance.

Thank you all, feeling the love! :thankyou:

Everyone have a Happy Halloween! :catbutterfly::spider:

Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you have a lovely day and weekend, dear Elf.
See you around the forum. :)
@Elf1

Happy 4 month!

Happy 4 month hipaversary! :dancy:. Spreading good cheer and sensible advice to the world. Who would've thought that 5 months ago? You're a natural!

Congratulations on the promotion and Happy Anniversary!

Thank you! Been out doing some shopping today with the hubby today. Even got some things for Thanksgiving and Christmas! And, all my canes were at home and not needed. May be going out to the local VFW to hear a band a little later, will give a 4 Month update later tonight or tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend! :happydance:

Happy belated 4 month Hipversary Elf1!
Hope you enjoyed your evening out.

Wow!!!!! Many many congrats @Elf1 for becoming an advisor! I cannot think of a better person to help calm the nerves of newbies and offer expert knowledge.

Sounds also like your hip is doing great too! Wonderful and happy hippyversary to you !

Oooh, it is holiday shopping season, isn't it, @Elf1? I think we will all be getting in our daily "steps" once the panic of the upcoming holidays begin to spur us on. I was in two stores yesterday, NOT shopping for holiday items but so much holiday stuff that it did start to induce a feeling of panic. I need to start planning and getting organized. Anyway, I'm sure your four month report will be a super positive one as you sound like you're doing so well. Hurray for you!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member