Bilateral TKR Elevation of leg

Kathleen here. Successful surgery on right knee yesterday at 4.30 pm. Thank God. Broken tibia repaired also tendon on right knee. Surgeon says left knee tendon can be repaired sometime in the future. I am in pain but hospital care wonderful. Lovely male nurse just brought me tea and toast and jam. On the road to recovery.

So glad surgery went well. Will keep you in my prayers too. At least everything is re-set so your recovery now can be uncomplicated. Tendons heal really well in my experience once they are properly attached again. ☺

Bless you Kathleen. Reading your journey broke my heart and made me grateful for where I am. I look forward to following your recovery & hope for nothing but the best. Take care.

Oh my goodness! Best wishes on your recovery, Kathleen. So sorry you had a fall after your TRKs. I hope all goes well from here on out.....

Oh my goodness! What a terrible chain of events for you and am so sorry you have struggled for so long.

The good news is that they found the torn tendons after your fracture.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.. and suggest that you scroll back to the beginning of your recovery thread (this one right here) and re-read through the recovery articles.. it was post number three on the first page.
If you can't find them please ask and we will post them again for you.

Take care and try to stay positive, you will get through this. :angel:

Had to have PCA (patient controlled anesthesia) for severe pain and spasms yesterday evening. The pain was torturous for 4 3/4 hours as they tried everything else first to control pain and spasms. Then they got pain control dept on board. Thank God it only took till 6pm to get spasms and pain under control. Having a good day today, digestion working too. Ha ha. Thanks for kind words and prayers. Kathleen

Im sorry you had such a rough time. It glad things are better. :console2:

I am so relieved to see your latest update and you are getting some relief now.. rest up :ice:

Hope you are having a better day today. You’ve been through so much already and obviously have the grit and determination to get back on (hopefully the final) road to full recovery. Thinking of you.

Thank God you got your pain under control. We are here for you!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom