Easy feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

newnee

graduate
Country
United States United States
I was reading through the Helpful pre & Post Surgery Items and found lots of great ideas. I wanted to include this item but the library forums are closed for posting so I thought I would share it here and if it appears to be helrful maybe it can get moved to that post

The item is Easy Feet. I am very sceptical of many as seen on TV items but thought I would try this. It has a suction cups on the bottom to hold in in place in the tub. It looks like a sandal and has lots of bristles built in to massage and clean your feet. It has a pumice stone in the heel.

You put any kind of liquid bath soap in the top and rub your foot back and forth. It feels great and keeps me from having to try and bend down to clean my foot or trying to bring my foot up to me. You just need to be careful and make sure you rinse the foot well since the liquid soap is slippery. I got mine at Wal-Mart for under $20. They should be available at any store that sells as seen on TV merchandise.
Prayers and hugs to all
Mary

You mean this? Brilliant idea!

I keep it closed so the articles don't get lost with lots of chat! I've added copies of our posts to the thread in there and thank you for the suggestion!

LINK

Easy feet

You're welcome. I like having some of the threads closed that way the info needed is so much easier to find. I spent today in the library it is a great section
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics