THR Early Birthday

There are good and bad therapists just like with anything else. It's just hard to figure out which one is which when you are just out of surgery and have to take into consideration location, insurance, schedule, etc. My first outpatient PT was good and my second one was excellent. If I had a third hip to replace, I'd be golden - but I am careful what I wish for!

I think I found a creative new approach to the ODIC. Yesterday, I took a serious rest day. Spent most of the day in the recliner, and didn't go anywhere but the post office. When I stretched out to go to sleep, the right glute assembly complained. Nothing else hurt. Finally realized that it was from sitting too much! The muscles were tight from being in the chair all day.

First time I've suffered Desk Butt since I left defense contracting!

That certainly happens too.
It's definitely a dance...:umm:
I also found my lower back would ache with too much sitting.:sigh:
I would get up and raise my arms overhead and lean to the sides a bit to relieve the pressure.
I hope today is a good day.

Good Morning, billy
I hope you find that perfect balance between rest and activity this weekend
and enjoy a couple beautiful Spring days with your sweetie.
Happy Friday!
@59billy

I have trouble with that part too because I never actually measure anything! Then if there's an extra something or other in the pantry, it might get added in too. Hey isn't that how great chefs are born? :heehee:

One thing I love about cooking at home as opposed to restaurants is the freedom to experiment. Aside from specials, you want your menu items to be consistent, so that the person who comes to your restaurant because they really enjoy a specific menu item, so you can't randomly change things.

I probably made over 3000 gallons of restaurant seafood gumbo, and prided myself in keeping it the same over time. When tourists come back year after year, you owe them.

Now, every batch is an adventure. A purist might say this batch or that one isn't "authentic" or even really gumbo, but they don't have to eat it.

I have trouble with that part too because I never actually measure anything! Then if there's an extra something or other in the pantry, it might get added in too. Hey isn't that how great chefs are born? :heehee:
Kind of like auto repair. Sometimes you have a few extra parts left when you’re done! :rotfl:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom