THR Double hippy happy<

Hey you two :)
I hope you're both behaving yourselves.....:D

All is well apart from me well and truly joining the ODIC :(
Sore and achy after helping my mother in law move into her new flat today, lots of lifting and carrying and way too much walking around. I did take one crutch with me in case I needed it.
Tomorrow is a major rest day, I'm only going to do......nothing :)
Doesn't feel like 2 months, feels like forever, probably because I'm doing so much better in this recovery than the previous one.

Have a great weekend all!!

:hi:
I've been overdoing it also (yes, still possible):sorry:
Received 2000 lbs of Turkeys yesterday at Food Bank and even with some help..my back was on a heating pad last night.
Hope all continues to go well with you.:) :-) (:

Sorry you landed in the ODIC, Sarah. Especially through helping another. I'm sure you know how to make a quick exit. Thankfully you'll get the rest you need tomorrow.
Wonderful news that all is going well with your latest recovery. May it only get better.
Thanks for updating, it's always nice to hear from you.
@SarahUK

:wave:Hope you and yours are doing well!
Hope you have been able to get back on track and out of the ODIC?
Have a great week @SarahUK :SUNsmile:

Two weeks and no word from, Sarah :bawl:
That's what happens, people get well and leave us :cry:
We love and miss you and know you have your hands full daily in that Testosterone filled home of yours.
Just stopping by to say :hi: and let you know we think of you.
Have a great day, week, month, year! :friends:
@SarahUK

Hey you two!!

All is well here, apart from me having full blown bronchitis, on antibiotics for that.
@Mojo333 I'm well and truly out of the ODIC, I've been good and rested a lot.
@Layla my apologies, life is hectic and I wouldn't have it any other way although I'm under docs orders to rest and do the absolute bare minimum until this infection clears up.

I hope you are both behaving yourselves!!

Have a great week all!!

Bronchitis? Ugh...hope you are inundating yourself with Orange Juice and chicken noodle soup!

Get well soon!
Glad hips are doing well!:friends:

Aww, Sarah, sorry to hear that. Rest and feel better soon.
I'm happy all is well with your hips.
Stop by when you're able, it's always nice to hear from you.
Hope your week is a good one!
@SarahUK

:blush:Missed your three month hipversary yesterday for lefty!

So a belated Yay!!:egypdance::egypdance::egypdance:

Hope all is going well.
You know, honestly four months out was my biggest "Aha" moment!

Hope it is all getting there, friend!:ok:

Happy Three Month Anniversary, Sarah!
I hope all is well.
Leave us an update next time you stop by.
Something tells me you're busy and back enjoying life. :yay:
Hope you have a great weekend and week to come!
@SarahUK

Hey you two!

All is well, apart from possibly my old friend, bursitis hitting my left hip :(
Have an appointment with my doc tomorrow and one of the other docs there apparently does steroid injections so hoping to have a word with them about the right. I can just about lie on the left but it's slightly uncomfortable.

Boy, time flies....3 months already...feels like I never had it done, doing pretty much everything I did before surgery BUT without the dreaded OA pain!

Hope you two are behaving yourselves!!

Have a great week!

Boy, time flies....3 months already...feels like I never had it done, doing pretty much everything I did before surgery BUT without the dreaded OA pain!
:yahoo:
So comforting for pre-oppers to hear!
Hope that bursitis on lefty decides to take a sabbatical...or you are able to get that injection soon.
Hope you and yours have a great week!

Nice to hear from you, Sarah.
I'm sorry to hear about the bursitis.
Hopefully you find relief through the injection if your OS advises.
You sound wonderful otherwise, back living life.
Stay in touch and enjoy the week! :)
@SarahUK

Well good news and slightly bad news.

Bad news is I'm on beta blockers due to a fast heart rate.

Good news is I see the doc who does steroid injections on Thursday to see if he's able to give me a cortisone shot. If he can than I will be a very happy bunny.

To be able to lie on my right side after this long will feel like heaven especially as I'm going to get my ear pierced on the left side later this year :D

I'm 3 months into recovery& diagnosed with bursitis. I was prescribed a steroid anti-inflammatory and 4 weeks of PT 2x a week. I hope this relieves my pain. How are you getting along?

Aww, I'm sorry, Sarah. Do they know what's causing the accelerated heart rate?
I wish you luck with your appt on Thursday. Let us know how it goes and if you were able to get the injection.
Wishes for your comfort :console2:
@SarahUK

Hope you get a happy bandaid after you get your shot.:)
Thinking of you today...:roseshwr:

I have been to the doc and had my steroid injection, not as painful as I thought it would be. Previous ones have really hurt. Not allowed to lie on it for a week, after that I should be good to go. He wants me back in a few months to check on it and possibly do the left if that side hasn't settled down on its own, also to re-do the right if I feel I need it. Quick, majorly pain free and one happy hippy!

@Layla no they don't know what's causing it, they think it could just be a fast normal for me but want to try medication first.

Hope you two are behaving yourselves!!

Have a good weekend all!

I'm glad to hear you're a happy hippy!
You have a wonderful weekend too.
Big hugs!
@SarahUK

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member