• REGISTER for Joint Replacement Awareness Day on May 9th, 2020!

Surgeons, patients, and other medical professionals will talk about topics you've told are important to you. You can ask questions LIVE of the participants. Please "like" and "share" our JRAD notice on your Facebook page too!

Register and learn more in this announcement:

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Revision THR dislocation two weeks after revision<

Fit4Family

post-grad
Country
United States United States
Happy to read your updates @Onestepatatime Sounds like it was a good trip. Sometimes you just need to try a place on for size to see if it’s a good fit for you. Hoping something closer to home works out for you. Sending wishes for good news in the not so distant future. All the best to you!

Calgal

graduate
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
GREAT news re NJ company finals!! :yes!:Good luck to you, and I truly hope you land the position in an area you want to stay in. For what it's worth, I'm 8 months out now and had an uneventful recovery compared to all you've had to endure, but I still get into the car - both driver and passenger sides - butt first then bring both legs in, knees together (or as I like to say, like the Queen would!) instead of swinging one leg in and pivoting then bringing in the other. It's slower and steadier than my old way, but perhaps a bit of care with those multitude of day to day movements isn't such a bad price to pay for pain free hips. :ok:

VSlowLife

post-grad
Country
Good luck on Friday :yes:
Another company here in NJ wants me in for final interviews this Friday.
I love the way Calgal frames this movement:
but I still get into the car - both driver and passenger sides - butt first then bring both legs in, knees together (or as I like to say, like the Queen would!) instead of swinging one leg in and pivoting then bringing in the other. It's slower and steadier than my old way, but perhaps a bit of care with those multitude of day to day movements isn't such a bad price to pay for pain free hips.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
In my heart of hearts I am not ready to be far from my son. When he graduates in May he will be living in Queens and I would love to stay in the area and see him in a 45 min drive
A desire to be close to your son is certainly understandable. I think it would be difficult to be geographically separated from my kids and grandkids. I'm sorry navigating the terminal and changing planes wasn't easy or comfortable as you traveled to and from NC.

I wish you all the best with your interview on Friday. I'm sure when the perfect offer comes along, and you accept, your new company will be lucky to have you. Keep us posted, we're rooting for you!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Justin
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom