Revision THR Continuing left hip pain

Hi there :wave: what a time you've had.. glad to hear you are home and resting and even more glad to hear you have an appointment next week!
I know we are all different but I had low BP after both of my THR's and usually take a good bit of blood pressure meds to keep mine at a safe level. I literally didn't take my blood pressure meds for at least 3 weeks post op. Hopefully it's something similar for you. Have they checked to see if you are anemic? Most likely they did, but had to ask.

Wishing you the very best of outcomes, glad to read you aren't in pain now. That was worrisome, too.

Happy New Year! :happy-new-years-toast-smiley-emoticon:

I hope you're feeling better, Erica.
With any luck your BP is returning to normal. Hoping your appt on Friday brings answers and speedy resolution so you can get on with healing and have a great 2020.
Happy New Year!
@ebair23

Thinking of you today...
Best wishes for your appt tomorrow. I hope you get all your questions answered and gain some reassurance through the visit.
@ebair23

Hope the BP is settling down and fingers crossed you get great news at your appointment tomorrow! :fingersx: :friends:

Hi @ebair23
Just popping by to say I've been thinking of you and sending healing vibes en masse.
Would love an update when you are up to it...as your last posts were worrisome.
Hope all has leveled off and you are feeling better.
Flowers for you.:flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:

Every time I see you pop up on the forum I get excited that you are doing better and back here posting.

Your last post was worrisome. I do hope your blood pressure issues have improved and that your revision is providing greater stability and less pain. Sending healing wishes @ebair23 and some sun for a brighter tomorrow. :SUNsmile::SUNsmile: Hugs. Sarah

I'll admit, I'm a rather concerned also since we haven't heard from you in over two weeks.. I pray you're okay, Erica. :prayer:
@ebair23

I logged in this morning just thinking about you Erica @ebair23. You've been on my mind the last few days. Hoping that all is going better for you and you are enjoying life!!!!

Well...it's been two months since your revision, Erica, and I'd love to wish you a Happy Anniversary and hope that it is happy and you're progressing nicely. I'm still a bit worried as we haven't heard from you. Prayers all is well and you're simply enjoying recovery and life.
@ebair23

Yes @ebair23
What Layla said...me too! :yes:
Hope you are able to pop in with an update.
Continued healing mojo coming your way.

Thinking of you, Erica, on this three month anniversary of your surgery,
Hoping you’re healing and all is okay with you.
We still hope to hear from you one day soon.
Wishing you only the best!
@ebair23

Sorry it’s been so long. Times have been extra weird lately. Been doing well until last night. I felt like I needed to stretch my legs and when I did I feel a big pop in my operated leg and it hurt horribly. Can walk. I was thinking I wouldn’t be able to. I am trying to figure out if I want to tell my ortho. Anyone else have this happen?

Hello Erica, Happy Easter :)
Its good to hear from you! If it were me, since whatever you did hurt “horribly” as you described, I’d call the surgeons office in the morning and let a member of his care team determine whether you need to be seen, or advise. In the meantime I’d use ice and OTC pain relievers if you feel the need.
Wishing you comfort, hopefully it’s just a minor setback.
@ebair23

Hi Erica, sorry you had a scare. I agree with Layla and think a phone call to your OS group may give you the reassurance/advice that you need. I've worried about bothering my medical team in the past, but after I make the call I feel sooooo much better.

It's good to hear from you and would love to hear what your OS says if you decide to call.

Hello @ebair23 … Hoping to hear a good report from your surgeon's office. Even though it hurt, the fact that you could walk is very reassuring. I've had strange things happen over the past few years with my new hips thinking I hurt myself, and it turned out to be nothing harmful. I hope that is the same for you :friends:

Hey Erica,
Just wondering how you’re doing and whether you decided to contact your surgeons office?
I hope you’re having a good week so far. :)
@ebair23

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Axx72
    Staff member since December 27, 2023
  • Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member