Revision THR Continuing left hip pain

Happy to see your face here today @ebair23

Praying for pain relief today and a steady road to full recovery. You look relieved. Hope that pain is gone very soon.
:flwrysmile:

Nice to see your pretty face, Erica. :)
Yay!! It's finally over, now on to the good stuff. Healing and pain relief! :yes!:
I hope today finds you resting comfortably with pain well managed.
Hope to follow your recovery story and see you living your best life.
Woohoo, she's on her way!
@ebair23

Ok. Well, the hip is good. Painful, but good. I am, however still in a hospital bed. They took me by ambulance to a sister hospital and are trying to get me figured out. My oxygen and bp are very very low. Hope to be able to come home soon.

Oh dear, I hope they get things figured out and stabilized soon! Stay strong.. we are here for you.
Sending some super strong healing vibes your way.

Aww, Erica, I'm so sorry, sweetie. :console2:
Prayers that concerns quickly resolve.
Wishing you comfort and a peaceful sleep tonite. Please keep us in the loop.
Hugs
@ebair23

Hoping they get it all sorted quickly. Better it showed itself before you got home, though.

Thinking of you Erica. I hope that you are doing better today. You have been through so much. Prayers for comfort and healing. :flwrysmile:

Sending angel healing and comfort your way. Hopefully, the care team had gotten things under control and you are waking up feeling much better. Keep us posted. :angel:

Hoping your care team had gotten you stabilized and are working on getting ready to send you home. Sending healing hugs and prayers. :angel::console2:

Thinking of you and very concerned. I pray you're feeling better and receiving some reassurance by now. This is sad, Erica....you've been through enough.
Looking forward to a :thumb: from you...
Big Hugs :console2:
@ebair23

Sending healing hugs and hope you are Home for Christmas?
Thinking of you...

:wreath:christmas-angel:wreath:

I hope you are home.. or if you are still in hospital that you are stabilized and looking forward to a homecoming soon. Sending you healing wishes and thoughts this holiday season. christmas-angel

Sending healing thoughts and very gentle cyber hugs. Hope you're at home now and resting comfortably.
:wreath: :snow: :wreath:

Hi everyone. Happy Holodays. I WAS able to be home for Christmas. I’m still struggling and am waiting for my appointment with my cardiologist. Still with very low bp and pain is insane but I am blessed to be home. I have my first after surgery appt on the 3rd. We will see from there! ❤️☺️

Hi @ebair23
:loveshwr:
So nice to "hear" from you.

I am sorry you still have a few hiccups but so happy to hear you made it home.:flwrysmile:
Can you make a call and get the pain meds tweaked or is the BP issue concerning them?
Ice, as you know is a great help so do enlist hubby's help to keep you on ice.:ice::ice:
Big hugs and prayers for all to level off and be well.

Last edited:
@ebair23 So wonderful to hear from you! So glad you made it home.
I am sorry to hear you are having a BP issue, but it sounds like your OS is keeping a close watch on you. :fingersx:

So sorry your pain level is not well controlled. I hope it soon will be.

@ebair23 happy that you made it home for Christmas but so sorry to hear you're still having BP issues and the pain is not controlled. Agree with @Mojo333 about icing up! :ice:
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers in the hopes they get you settled around here pretty soon. Gentle cyber hugs! :console2::angel:

Hello Erica,
It's nice to read you were home for Christmas, although difficult to envision you struggling in pain as you've described. Hopefully you've contacted the office of your OS in an effort to have meds adjusted so you're able to rest more comfortably. Please stay in touch and let us know how your appointment with the cardiologist goes as well as your first post op visit with your OS. Prayers the low BP resolves and you begin to feel as though things are falling into place.
Sending a hug :console2:
@ebair23

Hello all. Thank you so much for the comforting words and thoughts! I am doing ok. Still just laying here because of my bp but I feel ok leg wise. I have my appt coming up next week. I’ll let ya know what is said. ❤️

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom