THR Depressed at 5 weeks and Squashed it like a Grape!

You lovely woman, you need to change the title of your thread to something more like "How I faced depression at 5 weeks and squashed it like a grape" - I love your music selection! There's a lot in here I haven't discovered yet that I'd love to listen to - great post!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you're in the ODIC
I hope you're able to rest comfortably.
Grab that ice and sneak in a nap if you're able.
Wishing you well soon!

You need to change the title of your thread to something more like "How I faced depression at 5 weeks and squashed it like a grape" - I love your music selection! There's a lot in here I haven't discovered yet that I'd love to listen to - great post!!
@Bone-obo
DONE : )
There is a lot there...but hey we're all bored to tears so why not explore music ~ some of those old videos are hillarious too ~ fun to watch.
Let me know what you dig ~

Thanks for the playlist. Music is always such a great soother and motivator for me, too. It's good to see others embracing yoga as a way to stretch, align, gain balance and strength, and get grounded with breath. I'm so glad to have this background as I do the rehab.

I'm impressed that you are able to walk a mile now. Was that with the cane or unassisted? I believe I'm ready to go further than 2 blocks with my walker but still haven't had post-op and "permission". I love watching your progress and being inspired by you as you are 1 month ahead of me. I appreciate you and all the support and love you give to the members! Keep up your good work. Thanks!

@luvsibes Hey ~ I always take an assisted device on my walks( for now) ~ I'm in no rush to get rid of it....
I just started walking a bit and everyday went a little further each time if I felt I could ~
You'll be walking longer distances before you know it:)
Happy Listening~

Love the music play list. I will check it out..

May I add some old school , get down music..
From James Brown. The Godfather of Soul.
Get on the Good Foot”
And.
“I Feel Good”

To dance is to live.

ADD away AR2!
Whoaaaaaa.....going soul on me ~ LUV IT!
Hope you have a great day today~

If you decide you want a title change, put it here and a mod will change it for you.
Hope you're having a good day!

Great thread title.
Have a peaceful evening !

Funny story:
My P-therapist texted me last night to see how I was doing as I just "graduated" from our sessions...
I replied, "Kind of tired today, we played 2 hard this weekend....paying 4 it today"

His response:
"The condition to party at peak levels is so stressful I'm sure"
His PT notes read ~
"Patient able to demonstrate independent drinking but continues to require supervision with head banging and other rhythmic activities":rotfl:

What a fun therapist...I'm so fortunate to have worked with him, always looked forward to my PT sessions!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom