PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

REH63....recovery has been much slower then I would have expected, but that’s my fault for thinking that...I assumed a PKR recovery would be easy peasy, but it takes time...currently dealing with an ache and tightness just under the knee cap, and I think it needs to be stretched out.. I have concentrated on doing so, and only push it til resistance , then back off ... the knee tires after being on it for periods of time and carrying out daily activities. Progress is now measured in very small increments. I missed out on the last sessions of PT due to the Coronavirus, so perhaps that hampered recovery, ..
if you adhere to the mantra of Time is your best friend, you will understand the recovery process..Best wishes for an uneventful recovery!

REH63....recovery has been much slower then I would have expected, but that’s my fault for thinking that...I assumed a PKR recovery would be easy peasy, but it takes time...currently dealing with an ache and tightness just under the knee cap, and I think it needs to be stretched out.. I have concentrated on doing so, and only push it til resistance , then back off ... the knee tires after being on it for periods of time and carrying out daily activities. Progress is now measured in very small increments. I missed out on the last sessions of PT due to the Coronavirus, so perhaps that hampered recovery, ..
if you adhere to the mantra of Time is your best friend, you will understand the recovery process..Best wishes for an uneventful recovery!
Hi, early on did you find yourself constantly elevating? My recliner is my friend and I go with 2-3 pillows under the calf/ankle. Also I seem to be using the polar cube machine all day long . I the use of the Walker just based on personal need? I seem to be hobbling around the house ok for short trips like the bathroom. Day 2 of PT this morning.

It sounds like you got this routine down. Good for you. You should do fine!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Bonehenge
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom