THR DallasSarah post op update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Deb,

I'm going to pop over to your thread to wish you happy ...........

We watched War Horse today, oh my goodness what a fabulous movie definitely ranks up there on my top movies ever, we smiled, laughed and cried quite a few times! And YES I'm behind I'm awful with watching movies always behind.

Night Night!

xxooxx

Happy Sunday!

Must share my antics yesterday. Has anybody ever stepped onto the wheel of the supermarket cart-trolley while it was moving. I was racing around yesterday and coming out of the supermarket, my un-operated leg-foot went onto the wheel and basically I did the splits, don't panic I caught myself really quickly ohhhhhhh it scared me for a split second was fine though YAY didn't break or snap in two either! I was a little sore, completely gone now. I better pay attention to my feet Doh!! I've done it before my surgery so it's not a new clumsy antic....

Have a good week everyone.

xxooxx

That must have been quite the dance step, Sarah!!!:hysterical: I had no idea you were into "break dancing"!!! But.....I'm glad you just went through the motions and didn't really "break" anything!

Ooooowww ! Slipsees ! Glad you are ok Sarah xx

Confession I did use pretty bad language under my breath, I was in the parking lot so noone heard me, if anyone was watching it probably looked like I was talking to myself....which is normal!

So glad you are OK. Let's be careful out there with our dance moves!!!

Glad you got to watch a movie, they are always good for the soul and a great way to pass time. Hope your weekend was great, other than the dance moves.

You sound like an established member of the OOIC, forgetting that you've had a major operation on your hip less than 5 months ago errrm perhaps "racing around" with a shopping trolley ain't such a good idea after all..... this lecture is being delivered by "ONE WHO KNOWS" :DOH:

How did the Lamb turn out??

CC

Sarah-glad you survived that shopping cart dance without any lasting owies!!

I have been wanting to watch War Horse, it looks like a beautiful movie! The kids are even interested in seeing it.

HI Sarah!

Glad you are dancing around:) I used to Skip with the grocery cart, just to embarrass my 2 daughters!
They would usually end up under the Cart and we would have to go to the Manager for Bandaid assistance:)

Lots of good Healing to You!
Laura

Hi Sarah! I couldn't find your thread when I was online earlier - you'd gone to page 3 or so. Keep up girl! I had a good laugh about your dance with the grocery cart - easily done, think we've all been there. Very glad you didn't hurt yourself though. What's a bit of hurt pride, eh?

Y'all so sweet, thank you!

Charlie, lamb chops really delicious had for dinner last night and had some left overs for lunch today. This isnt probably good to share they tasted better when cold the next day very tasty! Thank you for the recipe and super easy too.

xxooxx

Sarah, glad your ok:thumb:.. I was texting the other day as I walked through a wal-mart parking lot and walked right into a parked minivan:scratch:.. Boy did I feel like an idiot.....

Why do I get hungry when I read yours and CC's threads?

Remember the fun we had at Xmas Sarah... It was a food festival for days

lol & hugs for Miles xx

there was a time when it was all about food :biggrin:

glad to hear you are getting out and about Sarah, it doesn't seem 5 minutes since you were really scared of leaving the house.........just you be careful out there! x

Hey Sarah,

Hope you are getting on well. Other than your little mishap, how are you doing? Hoping you and Miles are having long, fun walks and that life is good for you.

Why do supermarket trolleys have a mind of their own?

It wasn't you at all!!!!

I think its good to vent your feelings in the privacy of the carpark!!

Anyway hope you are now feeling ok

regards

Dave

Happy Friday everyone!

Beast of a week, our show is this weekend and wow it's always crazy just before the show...this time YIKES because I'm not going I'm covering for 3 other people on their out-of-office. Ahhhhhhh it's brutal! By the time I stop and relax turning of the computer is a must, my eyes get sore, sorry I feel like I've been very absent this week, I'll catch up soon.

The supermarket dance trick was funny looking back, no damage yes just my pride! I was talking about my surgery with a friend last night and just going back to those first walks with miles alone with the cane WOW Lisa you were right, scary times the fear to leave the house and now I'm racing around with no problems.

I've hit the 35lb mark in weight loss and in some ways it doesn't seem a lot, then my friend was saying that's like carrying around a small child or close to 2 of my dogs. Yikes no wonder I'm feeling good, wouldn't have thought of it that way. I'm ready to cruise now with my goal of loosing another 15-20lbs...still feel very focused and confident with my eating choices im really excited.

Oh Sunday I'm taking a 8 hour class on reiki, I would like to learn about alternative ways to relax, center myself. After this I'm also going to try tai chi for balance. More gentle approaches.

Hope everyone is well and getting ready for a groovy weekend!

xxooxx

Hi Sarah,

Reiki, how wonderful, I hope you enjoy it!! Have a nice weekend and rest up. You are doing a great job in your moderator role & congrats on loosing the weight and feeling so good!! :friends:

Take care,
Cardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018