• REGISTER for Joint Replacement Awareness Day on May 9th, 2020!

Surgeons, patients, and other medical professionals will talk about topics you've told are important to you. You can ask questions LIVE of the participants. Please "like" and "share" our JRAD notice on your Facebook page too!

Register and learn more in this announcement:

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Cycling club for us

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Maybe it's because hippies also like to cycle, so it's more appropriate to have the thread in the Social Room?
When I looked, I saw several posts by people who've had hips replaced.

OP
OP
Roy Gardiner

Roy Gardiner

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well it was quite regularly posted, with often posts quite relevant to recovery, then just stopped. Clearly location is important. Perhaps it should be in the sticky section of both knee and hip areas?

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
Actually it hadn't seen any action since July of 2018. So I released it from the stickies.

I'm fine with starting up a new thread or reinstating that one as a sticky if it has interest. But that's prime real estate and no posts in a whole year told me there isn't any interest in it right now.

trailspud

graduate
Country
Roy still spinning, I trust. Good to hear.

OP
OP
Roy Gardiner

Roy Gardiner

Country
Actually it hadn't seen any action since July of 2018. So I released it from the stickies.

I'm fine with starting up a new thread or reinstating that one as a sticky if it has interest. But that's prime real estate and no posts in a whole year told me there isn't any interest in it right now.
:) Fair enough. I'd assumed it was the other way around, that moving it had caused the lack of action. I hadn't noticed because 99% of the time I use exclusively 'new posts' as my interface, because the stickies to me are just a waste of screen space.

sistersinhim

Country
Riding my bike again was one of the goals after my tkr. Now, I'm having a fun time doing it!

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
There are still two bike threads stuck in the Social Room. But they haven't seen much action either. All the bikers must be out riding and too busy to post on BoneSmart.:heehee:

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
that is right ,not been on site for a while to busy living good retirement finally back home might be last summer with grand kids ,swimming riding bikes and crab fishing not for me but them.Keep wondering what I will do when they say grandad we are to old for all this .I suppose it will happen one day but let me have my tkr done this winter and 1 more summer before girlfriends and boyfriends turn up.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Km3453
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom