Cortisone shot?? Effectiveness?

I did my pre-op examination last week and did my pre registration at the hospital today. looks like there's no turning back and it's a go for Nov. 18. I could use at least another week to tie up some more loose ends and get a few more things completed. I made yesterday my last day of working in my shop, trying to avoid cuts and scrapes. I still have some mouldings to put around the base boards this week. I winterized the racecar and the trailers and everything I could think of around the house. Still can't believe I'm doing this again.

:wave:Hi @Eman85
You know we all will be rooting for you.
Finally, a double hippy and bye bye hip pain.:yes!:

Still can't believe I'm doing this again

But just think how much better you'll feel by Christmas even :happydance:
As for 2020...they'll be no stopping you! :yes!:
We're with you all the way. Let the countdown begin.

It's funny how there is all this time before surgery and then we could use another day. I felt the same way yesterday but here I am in hospital with surgery done this am and so relieved that it is over and I can get into recovery and on to really living.

Best wishes for you for a smooth surgery and great recovery.

Well, tomorrow is your big day, Eman, I'm sure you've tied up all the loose ends you mentioned needed attention and hopefully today you'll be doing something relaxing that you enjoy.

You've been a devoted supporter of others here and we will be with you offering encouragement as you journey through your last hip recovery. You'll be a double hippy and will no longer be held back by the pain you've been suffering with a deteriorating hip.

Please let us know how you're doing once you're resting comfortably back at home. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Wishing you only the best!
@Eman85

Last one and Done!!!
Healing vibes are coming your way in advance.:friends:

Best wishes for surgery and a pain free recovery.

Well, here you are!! Ready to go and get this done, right?
You've been most patient and soon you will be posting about your recovery.
Wishing you the best for tomorrow.. You got this!

This one is going to go just fine...
See you on the healing side!:friends:

Your day is finally here, wishing you the very best tomorrow. Hope the surgery is quick, easy and as pain free as possible. I know you have this, look forward to hearing from you once you're feeling up to it from the healing side! Thanks for all the support and information you've shared in the past and know we're here for you during this recovery.
:egypdance:

I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes. I was a little busy getting all of my loose ends tied up and getting all of my recovery stuff out and ready. I'm back home now and I'll go to my recovery thread.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom