Vaachek
junior member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 23
- Age
- 66
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
Day 22
Getting lungs back in order. Less shortness of breath. But still frustrated this happened. Stepped back from cane, using walker cause I can stride better. I know it’s still very early in recovery, but anxious to get back to baseline, although realistically, it’s been years since I was baseline. I do take comfort in the fact that the right knee pain I was having before surgery is gone. Hopefully stays that way. Blessed and moving forward, enjoy your weekend!
Getting lungs back in order. Less shortness of breath. But still frustrated this happened. Stepped back from cane, using walker cause I can stride better. I know it’s still very early in recovery, but anxious to get back to baseline, although realistically, it’s been years since I was baseline. I do take comfort in the fact that the right knee pain I was having before surgery is gone. Hopefully stays that way. Blessed and moving forward, enjoy your weekend!
Last edited by a moderator:

All temporary.



Happy One Month Anniversary!
happy dance