. Don't forget to keep icing even during the night. It really helps with pain and swelling.
United States
United States
I would say 80% of my swelling was gone by Day 6-7. I elevated and iced quite a bit. My log leg was gone by then, too.Anyone have thoughts on when my thighs will return to pre-op size?
They’re like 2.5 x normal now.
United StatesHello mine took a while about 2.5 weeks for swelling to slip side but every person body is different .keep elevated and ice 3 times a day.DAY4: Anyone have thoughts on when my thighs will return to pre-op size?
They’re like 2.5 x normal now. Off Norco over 24hrs, strolling a lil every cpl hours, using LOTS of ice, and content thus far
United States
Certainly sympathize about the sleep deprivation. I was so sleep deprived Before Surgery that I think it was one of my most hoped for improvements.
United StatesEnter Sandman,
Please
United States
United StatesSleepless last night. Frequent urination,
United States