Comfortable clothing And slippery showers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzevi.....thanks for the comment. It all gets confusing. One says get good shoes for fit and support. Some say pants are difficult to get up and down at the toilet. But then have been told night gowns get wadded up. I normally wear a lot of sweat pants or yoga pants during the day. I sometimes wear knee length gowns or long t shirts at night but they get wadded up some. It sounds like there is some problem with most everything. It's just not a comfortable time. Thanks

I lived in the hospital socks with the skid proof bottoms or barefoot at home after my TKRs but that is what I usually do anyways. Otherwise, wore lots of t shirts and shorts but for me I am always warm so that was comfortable. I am hoping the same will be comfortable after my THR. T shirts and shorts (wide leg) is what they recommended for the hospital at my class so they could check the incision easily.

leejaa.... I think the wide leg shorts would be the most comfortable for checking incision etc. I'm not sure how warm it willl be here the 7th of March. I live in North Idaho about 100 miles south of the Canadian and US border. March is usually our first spring weather but can be cold. I think some people recommended knee length gowns because of ease of checking incision but I don't want to be waded up in my clothes. Thanks I'm going to get some shorts to wear as soon as it warm enough. Take care

Has anyone found any yoga pants that are a cotton blend.

I didn't wear yoga pants but I lived in cotton knit, elastic waist pants from Lands End--I think they are the Sports Knit line, loose enough to be comfortable but look nice enough to wear outside if needed. I've gotten really good at putting on undies and jeans, etc. using my grabber on the op side. Takes some practice but it's doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties