cairistiona60
senior
Nice haikus there @SarahJane. Thank you! House was lovely when I got home from work. Guess what, I took my Tylenol ES today and my knee was not as sore! Who knew!!
I could walk around at home and at work without my cane. My watch reminded me to get up at least once an hour. I went to the water cooler so often that my trips to the bathroom were also more frequent. Tomorrow will be the end of my gradual return to work. It's back to 8 hour days on Monday and I think I'm ready now.
I could walk around at home and at work without my cane. My watch reminded me to get up at least once an hour. I went to the water cooler so often that my trips to the bathroom were also more frequent. Tomorrow will be the end of my gradual return to work. It's back to 8 hour days on Monday and I think I'm ready now.
Canada
for being a great friend.