Change in Surgery Date

I know what you mean about the typos. I have to double back and read every sentence. I'll watch for your PS posts!

:hi:Glad to hear you are resting fairly comfortably and may go home soon!.
Also nice to know they remembered the ice.
They didn't bring e any in hospital and I was too foggy to ask...or type
:giggle:

Hi @Mersada .... I wrote a pretty detailed post on the post -surgery thread about my first days in the hospital. I am going home this morning. I am doing well. This hospital is absolutely the Best, so you should have no worries when it's your turn ! Do you have a date yet? I will be coming back sometime in January (we can be room mates, and I'll throw my husband out) ! :loll:Lol.
I'll keep you posted.

Hi @Mersada .... I wrote a pretty detailed post on the post -surgery thread about my first days in the hospital. I am going home this morning. I am doing well. This hospital is absolutely the Best, so you should have no worries when it's your turn ! Do you have a date yet? I will be coming back sometime in January (we can be room mates, and I'll throw my husband out) ! :loll:Lol.
I'll keep you posted.

So glad everything went well for you. I am especially glad you are happy with the hospital. I am planning on May. I have to return my car leased in April and try to accumulate some time from work.

I have been reading your posts, I'm very happy everything is going well. No restrictions?? Can you bend over? Only asking because I am hoping to be able to feed the dogs. Looking forward to hearing more about your recovery.

He called it universal restrictions, so pretty close to the anterior restrictions. The 90 degree rule is more lax but I am still following it somewhat, just not being obsessive about it (which I would have been if I had to follow it)! I don't know about bending to pick up a dog dish and putting it down again. I don't think I would be able to do it, quite honestly. How will your dogs get walked?n What kind do you have? Whoever walks the dogs can just feed and give water when they come.
You mentioned trying to accumulate time off from work. Won't you be able to go out on disability? I know that the rate is not great, but from what I know, they used whatever time I had in sick/personal and then disability insurance kicks in (not that I received any money from them yet). I didn't have any sick time because I have to use it all by the end of the school year. We can no longer carry anytime past that, so I was down to 0. I think I had one personal day they used. You have time to look into that, usually through the Human Resources Dept.

He called it universal restrictions, so pretty close to the anterior restrictions. The 90 degree rule is more lax but I am still following it somewhat, just not being obsessive about it (which I would have been if I had to follow it)! I don't know about bending to pick up a dog dish and putting it down again. I don't think I would be able to do it, quite honestly. How will your dogs get walked?n What kind do you have? Whoever walks the dogs can just feed and give water when they come.
You mentioned trying to accumulate time off from work. Won't you be able to go out on disability? I know that the rate is not great, but from what I know, they used whatever time I had in sick/personal and then disability insurance kicks in (not that I received any money from them yet). I didn't have any sick time because I have to use it all by the end of the school year. We can no longer carry anytime past that, so I was down to 0. I think I had one personal day they used. You have time to look into that, usually through the Human Resources Dept.

I have two maltese mixes. They go on the wee wee pad for the most part. I am going to have someone come in and help with that. I guess they could feed and water, too. I was hoping to be able to do some of it myself, just in case...I guess not.

Yes, short term disability is like $170 a week. It's not much, but I guess it's something. I will look more into that once the time gets closer.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom