• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Catherine's story

Poppet

Nutritional Advisor
Country
Australia Australia
Posted by Catherine in Class of 2011 Hippies post #87

Thank you for taking the time and thought for all of us who were a part of the 2011 cohort! I found this forum so helpful and supportive and I feel a little guilty for not revisiting more often. I too was a double hippy (Feb and June) and my life changed dramatically as a result. Since my second recovery I have had so many wonderful experiences and challenges as well as personal sadness (a marriage breakdown). Wonderfully, I have trekked and worked on a build project in the Himalayas, moved house and completely redecorated it, run for charity, bagged some munroes, landscaped a garden completely by myself and am currently planning a next expedition to Africa. One of the best things has been learning to dance, both ballroom and latin!

Having surgery was scary, and there were so many ups and downs, but now I the only time I really think about it is when I'm out in the mountains and marvel at the difference to the way I feel physically these days to the way I used to feel when walking anywhere!

If I had to do it all again I would! Best wishes to all recovered, recovering and anxious would-be hippies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
BowieFan
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom