Calling Jb94102

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about Jim also.

Me too - waiting is not easy.

Well, add me to the list. I can't wait to hear from JB! Hope all went well!

Skeet

Oh me too! The whole reason I got on tonight as soon as I walked in was hoping he was home and had someone at least get on here and tell us how he is.
I do know though that I couldn't sit at my desk for several days after surgery so we may not hear from him for a while if he doesn't have a lap top or the right chair. I tried all sorts of chairs around the house and finally came up with the right pillow, cushion, chair combo so I could sit and type a bit.
I really miss late nights on this forum actually. But I will be back soon enough. For right now I am so over loaded with work trying to keep all my ducks in a row preparing to leave again for the next knee. It is crazy. Really considering the lotto angle.

Jim, can't wait to see your name pop up here.
Kath

Well, I'm a little late adding my two cents, but I'm thinking about you, Jim. We all know what you're going through now. Remember - this is the place where you can b**ch and moan all you want to and get lots of support. Let us know how you're doing.

Susan

He's back----- see his post "I'm baaaack!. He probably just didn't look down far enough to see Patti's yoo-hoo! I am remembering day 6 and not spending much time at a computer at that point!

Good so see him back with good results, tho!

I don't know Gat. she's tough and she might spank to.

Hey all so sorry i havent got on and let ya in on my recovery ... The surgery went well alot better than i thought it would the pain isnt all that bad but boy boy i hve had some that was a 100 + LOL.... i have had ny good days and my bad and been getting discourged with my ROM its been 7 days today and im only at 77 on the bend and 10 on the extension i have no idea if thats good for 7 days or not ..I am havin alot of nausea taking percocet with a phenigran for nausea seems to help..yes i have had my doubts on WHY i did it but i see some light at the end and i prayer it was the right way to go..and i have to say to you all you have no idea how much it means to me to see your replys to me huggggggggggggggs and GOD bless you all JIM ...P.S. i hope and prayer you all are doing great ..........

JB, good to hear from you again. Remember this, the only goal for day 7 is to get to day 7. YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take your meds, rest and remember this a long trip, don't worry about who is ahead, just make it to the finish line.

JB,

HUGGGGGGGS to you. We're here for you - I have faith you're going to do well. I'll be thinking about you.

Susan

You're doing fine, JB. One day at a time. We all progress differently but we have all progressed. You will, too. I didn't really get started in PT until my third week or so. I was at 0 fast because my doctor stressed how important that was. The other took more time for me, too. At 10 weeks I am around 115. So give yourself time and just be proud to be where you are and to have made it through the surgery and hospital stay. Before you know it you'll be at 6 weeks looking back. We're here for you. Enjoy the time healing. I have to go back to work full time Monday. Kind of wish I could go back a few weeks and have more time off!!

God bless,
Skeet

JB, believe it or not but in a few weeks you will have a very faded memory of day 7. You have had some major work done and it is going to take some time to get energy back to worry about ROM. Just do what the therapist says and rest. For me the beginning of the healing didn't even start until my staples were taken out. Make sure and ice it down frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker