Bilateral THR ByGosh ByGolly ByLateral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ByGosh just dropping by and I'm so glad to have read how much better you are feeling now!! You had us all worried going back a few months ago and could feel how badly you were doing. :)

sandpiper, LOL... I'd love to have the room for a roommate. My chicks that grew up and left the nest, are still back along with their pets... I love them DEARLY, but I'd love some elbow room right about now.:beg:

Can't visit BoneSmart County without swinging by ByGosh's place and parking my carcass on your porch. How are you? Hope the arm is healing nicely. And hub and kids doing okay? Prednisone still working its magic? I hope you are continuing to be able to enjoy being up and around more! When you can, let us know. And don't worry if you can't post very often. We are still thinking about you and thankful for how much support you gave all of us!

Hi there ByGosh and everyone else! Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing these days. I don't get on the computer much anymore either, just too busy with life. But it's a good busy. I just came back from our fall crafter's retreat and couldn't help comparing this one to the one I went on last spring. I hurt all the time then and could hardly walk from place to place. This time I was striding all over the place and it felt so good! Got a lot done too...two baby quilts and a bunch of Christmas ornaments. But now it's back to the real world...have to unpack and put away all my stuff and clean up the mess my loving family made while I was gone...lol. I think of you all often!

ByGosh. If my memory is accurate your husband's surgery was last week? Apologies if I have this wrong. Hope all went well.

Update us when you can ByGosh we know you have a lot on your plate at the moment, just letting you know we are here for you :)

Thinking of you, ByGosh, and GoshHub and his surgery. Hope all is okay.
I know you are busy with work. You are always in our thoughts. Take care and post when you are able to.

Hi ByGosh Thinking about you .I hope you are ok and that your husband has recovered from his surgery.

where are you 5.jpg
We miss hearing from you, ByGosh. Please find time to give us an update on how things are going with you. You know we care.

ByGosh, How are you my friend? Please drop a message with an update! I'd love to know how life is treating you! How's the recovery going??

bottomshollow, Hi!! How are you?? All going well??? Thinking of all of my Bomesmart buddies and hoping the holidays are wonderful for everyone!!

Calling ByGosh ... We miss you and would love to get an update :)

I wanted to drop by on Thanksgiving to wish you, ByGosh , a lovely holiday and say thank you for all of your support and kindness during the THR roller coaster ride we have been on. Have thought of you so often and hope everything is okay.

On this day of feeling gratitude: Thank you to everyone else on ByGosh's Porch who was so kind and caring to me during my THR ride ...

@ByGosh just dropping by to sweep the porch and scrub up the chairs for the summer. You are the first person I have visited this summer after the "Class of 2013" post; I have been thinking of everybody but you're the one with the porch ;) I do hope all is well with you and family-of-Goshes!! I can't believe that a year ago I was spending ALL my time here :)

Is this the place for the Memorial Day barbecue? :hauls cooler of beer and soft drinks onto the porch and pulls up a chair:

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Hi @zauberflöte Welcome back ! It's wonderful to hear from you again and that you are doing well.just like the old days again spending our summer hanging out on the Goshporch.I know that there will be many of our cohort will be over the moon that you are back as we often speak of you very fondly when we reminisce about our early days post THR.It would be great to hear from Bygosh too.I have just returned from a lovely holiday in Italy so how about I bring over a pasta dish with some limoncello ?

Ohh pasta on the porch, it sounds wonderful, maybe with a nice bottle of Chianti. We did have fun on that porch last year didn't we, drifting off to lot's of places and trying all sorts of recipes. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday @Kim22, Italy is a such a lovely place to visit, so beautiful, how did it go through the airport, did you set off the alarms?? My trip to Spain is fast approaching and I'm really ready for it. I hope @ByGosh can joins us it just won't be the same without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom