THR Braddonati's THR Recovery Thread

braddonati

Country
United States United States
Thanks for the add. I had a TLHR on June 21. I am going to start my recovery thread on the site soon. I have got really good information form this site, great job!

Sorry for the delay in responding, I am doing well with my recovery. My new left hip is great. Progressing from walker to cane to no assistance has been longer than I thought it would but no problems. I have had zero pain in my left hip that was replaced since surgery. I now am just focusing on walking correctly after 10 plus years of a limp and that is coming along well.

Brad

Brad, your recovery sounds similar to mine. I still know when I've overdone things. But the hip is already stronger and less painful than pre op.. I even sleep well, now! Thanks for checking in. :flwrysmile:
@braddonati

I've copied or moved the above posts from the June Sunbeams' 2019 Hip Replacement Recovery Club, so there is a thread where we can discuss your recovery without derailing the other thread, @braddonati .
It's been a while since you posted. How are you getting on?

Welcome Brad!
Thanks for joining us. I'm happy to hear your doing well.
Stop back again and update us on your progress. Until then...all the best to you!
@braddonati

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties