Lounge Doctor

THR Bone spur on hip

Wolfette

Country
United States United States
Hi. My doctor says I have a bone spur on my hip. That I will need it removed to stop the pain I’m having? I can’t afford a 5000 to 8000dollar bill. Anyone out there who has had this and did something different? Ty in advance

djklaugh

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
@Wolfette I am sorry to hear you are having such trouble with your hip. Alas I do not know of any thing that can take away a bone spur without surgery. And those can get bigger and cause even more pain and problems if left in place.

Do you have health insurance of any kind? If yes that would probably pay for at least most of this procedure. If you do not have insurance, then does your state have a health insurance program you could sign up for? Or there is the federal health care program ... for more information about that check here: https://www.healthcare.gov/

I hope you find a way to go forward with what you need. Please keep us informed on how you are doing.

OP
OP
W

Wolfette

Country
Ty so much! I’ll check into it all!!

skigirl

omega
Country
bronze
Also, most hospitals have some sort of program for low income clients. I know that a friend paid only 10% of her bill to the hospital for some much needed surgery. I would ask at the billing office if they have a program for low income folks.

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Boy grandma
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom