Back button

newnee

graduate
Country
United States United States
I have noticed this started yesterday when I use the back button on my browser nothing happens. I clicked on thedown arrow and it shows the back button is displaying 4 entries for share this. I thought maybe it was my computer so I have tried differant computers and I get the same thing. I have tried differant web pages and this is only happening on the BoneSmart forum.

Mary, I have noticed the same thing on the forum. It also started for me yesterday and is the same whether using AOL or Explorer.

Rich, I have also noticed in vBulletin, when I use either the back button or the GO BACK button, they don't work. I have to start again at the main menu.

@RichardRobins:

Have you tried refreshing the page first? Sometimes when you've been on a page a few minutes, the links for those buttons get corrupted or just disappear. I've found a little refresh does wonders!

Josephine, I have also run into this problem--started yesterday. I have tried the refresh button several times, but the result is the same. The message when using the "back" arrow was "Back to Bonesmart Forum" . Now it is "Back to share this and, when you click on it, nothing happens. Judy

I not only refreshed the page, but also rebooted.....but same deal. If I double click a couple of times, it will eventually go.

I also rebooted and refreshed. I ran spyware and virus check on my computer and nothing helps I keep getting the same share this choices however if I use the drop down menu on the back button I can get back to my previous screen. At least I know it isn't just me. I was pulling out all my limited computer guru skills and nothing worked

:thumb: The fix must be in---the back button is working again as it should. Thanks to whoever fixed it! :snork: Judy

@RichardRobins:

Hey, Rich!!! It IS working again today. Did you do something to make that happen or did the computer fairies just visit us in the night to leave a fix?:th_heehee:

Nope hadn't got to do anything:th_heehee: also the backbutton is browser related and not bonesmart, possible clearing cookies is what sorted it :)

Mine started to work yesterday also and I had not done anything to either of them it is a computer mystery:scratch:

Mary, me too. I didn't clear the cookies and all my other web sites I could use the back button and they all worked. Mystery it is and I'm glad it's back working, makes things simple.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562