THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Beautiful! I want to retire to the Gulf and live on the beach (preferably a condo on the beach but someday I'd settle for a pup tent). Sounds like an idyllic way to spend the summer!

@MyAussieGirl
I have thought of you often.
Happy early left hipversary.:flwrysmile:Life is dragging me around by the tail and I've been seriously busy.
Really hope all is well....:friends:
Beautiful picture...I too am already missing summer and it's not even fall yet here.:SUNsmile:
Love and hugs:loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:

This is Lake Michigan @SaraK you don't have to go too far to get here .One year it was voted the 4th most beautiful beach in the world ...Hugs

Thanks @Mojo333 .I think of you lots too and miss you... I am dead serious if you're in threat by the hurricane please know you, hubby Mojo and Dad are welcome here ...throw Dad in the car you know how to reach me. We can keep dad busy in the garden with tom who loves veggies and older dad figures.... I am out of here for now

Much as I love you, my organization is deeply entwined with emergency mgmnt and my help may be needed.
Don't think we are going to be too close...maybe some big rain and wind if it stalls.
However, would love to take you up on offer to allow dad to come.
Guess you can pick him up at the greyhound station?:heehee:
I'm good...hope you are too!:friends:

I am one year today on this hip...oh you can't see me point? my left hip is one year old now right hip about a year and a half.... Hippyversay.... :wowspring::yay::dancy:. I am not so sure hip 2 is all that great but I can and do DO much more so it's all cool like moi . . I am grateful for all of you who said ANYTHING to me in my time here.... Thank you!!

Fast note to my friend who called me tonight.... sorry to miss you but I finally sat down to eat then it was much too late to talk no privacy for a few days so wait till I text or call ...All in all I am fine just the same as last we spoke but MUCH Tanner :flwrysmile:

Happy hippiversary! I'm so glad you're able to get out and do so much but wish we could you you completely over the finish line. Enjoy your day. Go out and do something today that you couldn't do the day before surgery!:flwrysmile::loveshwr:

Thanks @SaraK wow something I couldn't do.... Nahhhh that's a good idea but if the lake isn't toooooo Cold I have the car already packed lol

:wave:If you make it around ...know I'm wishing you a great Christmas and the best New Year!:santa hug:
@MyAussieGirl :reindeerlights:

Mojo333. Thank you you know me too well.. Love you and ALL of you boneboarders :nativity::merry christmas::treestar:

Oh my stars...@MyAussieGirl :dancy:
How have you been? How have your hips been?
Would sure like an update!:yes:
We are getting a bit of Spring here so I'll throw that back your way. Y'all need it .
:SUNsmile::flwrysmile::SUNsmile:

Hi Mojo not sure when I will be on again I just like to keep you guessing. I am okay but will be much better come Spring and Summer... Nothing much is new just stupid sinus bug from the winter from..... :censored: .Love you girl

:yay::dancy::cheers::happydance:

Happy 2nd Hippiversary to Righty! Hope you're out having fun!

Sorry to miss our party...Hippyanniversary too sweetie...maybe next Week? Party?

Hugs:loveshwr:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom