THR AussieMike returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did show him the photo.. Mike, he said, I still prefer my black F250 ...

Boys and their toys :) - enjoy AussieMike you deserve it :)

Hugs

What can I say. There are not two more different boy toys than a sports car and a truck...

Bottom line - we are both happy with our choices.

Take care

Mike

Absolutely Mike.. Don't worry, he did say...

Very nice..

Which is a big compliment from a man of few words :)

Hi Mike, any tips for the Mater Hospital? i am getting a little freaked out now.. maybe because every day is closer, not sure?.. :/

Mike, glad to hear you're not worse for wear after the stair incident. Gotta watch out for those leaping gym bags! Looks like you got them figured out by scaring them with the lights.... :heehee:

Hubby likes your new ride. In his words, Ooh, that's nasty!! (Said with lots of enthusiasm!) Congrats and enjoy!

Hi Mike, any tips for the Mater Hospital? i am getting a little freaked out now.. maybe because every day is closer, not sure?.. :/

Hey Stargirl,

Okay first thing to tell you is that I used to think that St Vincents was the best hospital in Sydney. However after my recent surgery at the Mater, I can tell you that you are going to the best hospital in Sydney.

Have you been for a pre-op visit yet? Will you have a pre-op visit given that you are coming from a regional area? This visit helps greatly to answer all your questions and educate you on what to expect. If you have any specific questions about how the hospital works, please let me know and I will tell you what I experienced.

Kind regards

Mike

hi my Angels and Hippies

Just checking in. Its the last day of work for the year today for me. Great that I have made it in good shape. We have my extended family Christmas lunch tomorrow and a string of celebrations with family and friends planned. But most importantly for me, I have an intense fitness plan over the two weeks to raise the bar before my upcoming golfing holiday.

Best wishes to everyone.

Mike

Hi Mike. You've been on my mind, because thanks to popular demand, we are using your post-op question list as a starting point to create a comprehensive list for the library. I will make sure you get credit for originating the list. :)

Glad to hear you are ending the year on a high note. Keep it that way. :)

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Lovely to hear from you. I am pleased I could make a small contribution to the wonderful work of the Angels of Bonesmart.

Wishing you and all the Angels a wonderful Christmas season.

Forever grateful

Mike

Have a great Christmas and enjoy the golf, what a great way to start the new year.

Thanks Mike, recovery is a work in progress :)

How long a break do you have ?

Its a bit staggered. I am off until the new year. In the office on the 2nd. At the cricket on the 3rd. In the office on the 7th again. What about you Sandy?

Off until 14 Jan, a good break :)

Then a very busy 8 months, then my LTHR.. So another big year.. But aren't they all :)

Thanks for asking :)

Mike I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a good time on your brake. Tashia

Thanks Tashia!!

I hope your Christmas is special and your new year is full of fun.

Mike

Hi Mike, great car! Guess you will be on the go alot now. Don't forget us. We usually have a cyber New Years Eve party here so stop by if you can. Happy Holidays!

Hi Jaycey,

Yes the car is wicked. I will never forget my Angels here on Bonesmart. I will try to pop in at some point during the NYE party to say hi.

Cheers

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member