August 2011 - Are you having hip surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last post on the 'pre-op' side, so I'm going to make a few last phone calls and get an early night, I have to be up early to drive 25 miles for check-in at 7.30.a.m. (not that I'll sleep much !!).

Just wanted to say what wonderful people you all are at Bonesmart.....Thanks.:wink2:

While I'm away I'm hoping Janet will have some relief and some answers.

Johipshaw will be all done now - I'm thinking she'll be resting comfortably? in readiness for getting on her feet tomorrow. I will catch up on her recovery thread when I get home.

Good luck also to Selkie - only 2 more days to go before you get the best present ever.

Thinking of you all.

For my LTHR, my OS promised me a pink hip........ this time I thought I might go for a deeper shade..... maybe fuchsia :hysterical:.... oh dear, I think I'm losing the plot now, I'd better go to bed soon.

The time for fretting is over. I'll see you all on the other side.

Goodnight everyone.

Thinking of you jo & dee! Things will go fine! I think the anticipation is hard. You will be so relieved when it is behind you!

Hugs to yo both :friends:

Donna w
Complex rthr -posterior 8/23

Hello Hot Shots! I don't know if anyone else has been in contact with Ginette, but I had an email from her yesterday. She came through her surgery with flying colors and is recovering comfortably at home. :yahoo: She is tired, but is feeling great otherwise, and says she'll be starting her recovery thread on the "other side" soon. :biggrin:

Excellent! Thanks for the update, Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member