ConforMIS
Lounge Doctor

THR Anterior hip replacement

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@spmoveit Welcome to BoneSmart! Which hip are you having replaced? We will make a signature for you and get you added to the November surgery group.

Have a read in our recovery area and the Library. Lots of information for you.

And do feel free to ask any questions you might have. We will be with you all the way!

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Hello @spmoveit
Welcome to BoneSmart and thanks for joining us. Stopping by to say Hi and offer best wishes for your surgery tomorrow. Join us on the recovery side, once you’re resting comfortably at home. We‘ll have Recovery Guidelines to share and tons of support and encouragement as you begin your healing journey. Please join us!
Hope to see you soon. :)

OP
OP
S

spmoveit

Country
Thanks for the encouraging words, surgery is on my left hip. I’m in so much discomfort that I’m actually looking forward to the relief I hope the surgery will bring. Today I’m feeling a bit nervous but thankful for all the good information everyone has provided in BoneSmart. Reading up now on All the post surgery Information And hoping for the best.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Today I’m feeling a bit nervous
You’re not alone. We all were nervous to varying degrees. Sadly, it’s something we just have to suffer through. Cold comfort, I understand and most likely afterward you’ll join our chorus of “if I only knew, I wouldn’t have been so nervous”.

Time moves quickly for most once you get checked in to prep. They keep you busy with questions, explanations, possibly a visit with the surgeon and anesthesiologists. Everyone seems to keep it light, friendly, happy. It will be just another Monday for them, doing what they’ve trained to do, what they do best. They want the best outcome, just as you do and will work together to make that happen. It’s going to be over in the blink of an eye and you’ll be on the road to a brighter future. You’re going to love it!! :happydance: Wishing you lots of comfort and peace of mind as you wait. See you on the bright side soon. Feel free to start your recovery thread now, if you’d like. It will be ready and up and running when you’re ready to post.

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
:wave:, :welome:, and congrats on dealing with that bad hip so you can heal and get on with life.
Healing hugs in advance:friends:

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Doddy
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom