Revision THR Another Second Chance

I know they just updated the software on the forum a while back, not sure if that affected the Tapatalk part of not. Hopefully someone a little more in the know will be able to answer that. Don't forget to stop by and check in occasionally!
Apparently, Tapatalk is not compatible with Xenforo2, the program that BoneSmart now uses.
It's best to access BoneSmart through your browser, going to the main forum page, here:
https://bonesmart.org/forum/

Hey :wave:
It's nice to hear you're doing well and had a good six month check up.
Sounds like you're putting on some mileage. No surprise. :)
I heard you had snow today.....Yuk! I'm sure it will melt quickly.
Thanks for stopping by. Keep the rubber side down! :bicycle1:
@inthebeginning

Happy One Year Anniversary!
If I knew you were coming I’d have baked a cake.:)
Well, let’s see if you get a notification first, then stop by to let us know if you’ve climbed Kilimanjaro yet, lol.
I sure hope all is well, suspect that it is. We’d love to read a one year update in regard to your revision.
Be safe, stay well and ENJOY!
@inthebeginning

Approaching the 4 year mark in a few months. A few thousand miles on the bicycle behind me I’m looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Unfortunately had an accident last June that completely ripped the rotator cuff on my right shoulder. Repaired in July with several months of rehab when a new tear was discovered. Another surgery in December, on the road to PT yet again.

Now for the hip news. I’m feeling some similar clicking like I felt before the first revision. I swear if I have to have this done again, I will lose my mind!
What are the chances that the stem will loosen a second time?

@inthebeginning sorry to hear about your accident last June and then a tear after all that rehab.

I can't tell you on the clicking but since you have had a problem with that before I would reach out to my OS to get their take on it. Better safe than sorry. Hoping its nothing major and just some weird little temporary glitch.

Hi inthebeginning...I remember you! :wave:
I am sorry to read about your accident. It sounds very painful, thankfully you're on the mend. I certainly hope you're not heading for another revision. I think your idea of checking in with your surgeon is a good one and will hopefully bring reassuring news and peace of mind.
Good luck. Please let us know how it goes.
@inthebeginning

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks