Another New Member to this Site - 9 wks post-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie, don't be that way.................doug's a good guy..........just sayin.

Noooo....I didn't mean anything bad. I meant I don't want to end up falling like he did from the chair. That scares me a lot! I love Doug.....his posts are so much fun. Sorry if I didn't word that right!!!

They have various sizes of rubber tips at Home Depot. Make sure and get rubber, not plastic..
So you won't end up like Doug!!

YOU know what I meant, my friend....didn't you. I still am worried about what damage might have been done in that fall. It just sounded awful!!! Take care of yourself, ya hear!

He was teasing you. I know you didn't mean anything..Besides if I had seen me fall, I would laugh at it to...I was trying to explain it to my wife...The chair was there, and then it wasn't. Then once I was on the ground I just laid there waiting to see what the knee was going to tell me..
The knee is slightly swollen, and sore but we also have a bad weather front on top of us and we have all posted as to the impact of the weather changes on our knew knees..

Yep, I agree about the bad weather thing. It certainly happens to me! I'm just glad you are still thinkin' you're all right! That had the potential to be really awful! We don't want to have you posting from a hospital bed!!!

I would probably go totally insane if I had to go back in a hospital now...

Jamie, I'm sorry if my sm8rt8ss comment may you worry. You gotta remember I'm the landscape guy with a BS degree................get it? BS degree...........thats some funny stuff right there, I don't care who ya are.

I would probably go totally insane if I had to go back in a hospital now...

Don't worry, Doug - Patti and I (and others I am sure) would stand shot gun at your door in case that nurse with the catheter turns up!!

Now that would be a site to see. You guys outside the door. Me inside crying and trying to hide in the closet. I believe that would be called "allied protection".

Gat,
How many times have you watched the re-runs of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour???

Jamie, I'm sorry if my sm8rt8ss comment may you worry. You gotta remember I'm the landscape guy with a BS degree................get it? BS degree...........thats some funny stuff right there, I don't care who ya are.

No worries here. I enjoy your posts. I'm a BS graduate myself and it's served me well over the years.

I LOVE that show!!! Larry the Cable Guy is my favorite. I guess that says something about my sense of humor, but he makes both of us just curl up laughing.

Larry was just in Tallahassee a few weeks ago..I missed seeing him. He supposedly has lost weight and now has a tour bus with just workout equipment..He just won't be the same..
I watch the repeats any time they are on.

I watch them over and over too. And still laugh! I agree with you that if he gets too fit, it just won't be the same Good Ol' Boy up there. I'd love to see him in person sometime. To my knowledge, he's never played here in the Kansas City area. Maybe some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie