And so, I return...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you @Medfordart - soon you'll be joining us double Hippies. Hope all is well with you and you're looking forward to joining The Club!

@gullimac Not long now! You are going to be SOOOO happy when all this is done. Two shiny new hips! :happydance:

Brought up my Walker and raised toilet seat from the basement today. Cleaned out the basket that sits on the side table near my chair. Bought an extra pair of sweatpants. Trying to get myself ready for Tuesday.

One more day of work. I am sure it will be hectic. Lots of last minute instructions to give out. Already set my email message. Need to set up office voicemail. Will be very releived when I walk out of there tomorrow evening.

Good luck on your next op. I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Candice - 29 year old from Aus
RTHR 1 June 2016 LTHR 13 July 2016 Revision of LTHR 12 October 2016.

@gullimac Good luck tomorrow!! Looking forward to reading you are out of surgery and on your way to being pain free! :)

good luck tomorrow.. !!

My dad is in from NC for the surgery tomorrow. So far we have stuck to the same routine as hip #1. BBQ for dinner and Americas Funniest Videos on the TV.

See you soon on the other side @Miss Muffet @Lela22 . Hope our families can keep up with us after our "upgrades"!

Thank you to all my hippy buddies for the well wishes. I will start my post-op thread later tonight.

You know the drill. Patience....patience....patience. With a big dose of ice and elevation. You are wrapped in that trio hug!

Hi @gullimac - I'm here, waiting (im)patiently to be sorted out but can't go down to theatre till 11.30. Ugh and I could kill for a cuppa. My tummy is rumbling ....
At this rate you'll be done before me :whistle:

I am super early too. In that hurry up and wait stage. Think you will still beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
loo_who_too
Recent bookmarks