Alerts when following members

lovetocookandsew

Staff member since June 5, 2019
BoneSmart Staff
Country
United States United States
I'm not sure exactly where to post this, so am posting it here. Feel free to move it if need be.

I don't know why, but I am not getting alerts when new posts come up on threads I follow. It's not the first time it's happened, but the last few days I'm getting almost no alerts, and today I've not gotten a single alert, yet many posts have been made on threads I follow. Any suggestions or ideas?

I'm not sure exactly where to post this, so am posting it here. Feel free to move it if need be.

I don't know why, but I am not getting alerts when new posts come up on threads I follow. It's not the first time it's happened, but the last few days I'm getting almost no alerts, and today I've not gotten a single alert, yet many posts have been made on threads I follow. Any suggestions or ideas?
Do you read those threads/posts? If you don't read them you won't get new alerts of unread threads/posts

I usually get alerts (in the little bell next to the search) when there are new posts in the threads I've followed, but lately I'm not getting them. I'm still getting staff posting alerts, just not member posts.

@lovetocookandsew .... can you give Fernando some examples of where there should have been an alert from a member but there isn't? Or is it just a case that the only alerts you receive are regarding posts from staff?

I've noticed I've been getting alerts again the past couple of days. I guess the site was mad at me for some reason and was punishing me.......:rotfl:

It's those gremlins again......they don't even take a break for the holidays!:rotfl:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back