Lounge Doctor

Alerts when following members

lovetocookandsew

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
I'm not sure exactly where to post this, so am posting it here. Feel free to move it if need be.

I don't know why, but I am not getting alerts when new posts come up on threads I follow. It's not the first time it's happened, but the last few days I'm getting almost no alerts, and today I've not gotten a single alert, yet many posts have been made on threads I follow. Any suggestions or ideas?

todo10

Senior Administrator
OneStep Ambassador Icon
I'm not sure exactly where to post this, so am posting it here. Feel free to move it if need be.

I don't know why, but I am not getting alerts when new posts come up on threads I follow. It's not the first time it's happened, but the last few days I'm getting almost no alerts, and today I've not gotten a single alert, yet many posts have been made on threads I follow. Any suggestions or ideas?
Do you read those threads/posts? If you don't read them you won't get new alerts of unread threads/posts

OP
OP
lovetocookandsew

lovetocookandsew

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
I usually get alerts (in the little bell next to the search) when there are new posts in the threads I've followed, but lately I'm not getting them. I'm still getting staff posting alerts, just not member posts.

Jamie

OneStep AMBASSADOR
Senior Administrator
Country
OneStep Ambassador Icon
@lovetocookandsew .... can you give Fernando some examples of where there should have been an alert from a member but there isn't? Or is it just a case that the only alerts you receive are regarding posts from staff?

OP
OP
lovetocookandsew

lovetocookandsew

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
I've noticed I've been getting alerts again the past couple of days. I guess the site was mad at me for some reason and was punishing me.......:rotfl:

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
FunctionIsFun
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom