TKR Abdominal muscle pain

@Whoodee so sorry the news was not what you wanted to hear. Sending you positive vibes! Hopefully you caught this in time. Please let us know how your appointment goes!

Thank God you caught this early! Please let us know what you find out. :prayer:

Early catch and small - that should mean treatable. Good luck - lifting prayers for you and your medical team.

Prayers for you, Whoodee. :prayer:
Please keep us posted. We're here for you.
@Whoodee

Well, got the call this morning and biopsy showed breast cancer. It is very small and I will be seeing a breast surgeon this afternoon to go over options. Please keep me in your prayers.
Hi, I was reading your story and wanted to comment about energy drain. I had TKR on August 2nd. Although I was home from work longer than planned, I’ve returned to work. I don’t think there’s a day that goes by that I feel 100%. By 3pm, I really just want a nap. But, I’m getting around pretty well now. Pain exists but I think in large part because I walked for so many years with foot turned out. Lots of retraining my muscles, ligament, etc.

I’m sorry about your cancer diagnosis. I‘m going on 6 years no recurrence of lung cancer and March will be 2 years breast cancer free. In both cases, early detection was so important.
I pray you’ll be ok and continue progressing with your knee recovery as well :)

Thank you all so much for your helpful comments and prayerful support. I am to have a lumpectomy on Monday. The surgeon was very mindful that I would like it done as soon as possible, one of the reasons being not to delay my RTKR on February 27 and of course, to get it out! I’ll keep you posted.

@Whoodee So glad you are getting this addressed so quickly. All the best on Monday. As you know our focus here is joint replacement. But we are a caring community. We will be with you all the way!

Yes, thank you. It means so much to have your support in all areas.

I'll be praying for you! I'm so glad you're getting this out quickly. The sooner the better!

Will remember you in prayer, Whoodee.
@Whoodee

@Whoodee You are in my thoughts! All the best tomorrow! Please update when you feel up to it.

@Whoodee Prayers and healing blessings coming your way. I like this quote from my doc: courage is fear that has said its prayers. Best wishes for tomorrow.

Hip4life, thank you so much. I like that quote from your doctor. I will keep you posted.

Jaycee, thank you. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I will let you know how things go. I’m more nervous about this than my knee surgery.

Thinking of you this morning, Whoodee and lifting a prayer.
@Whoodee

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom