A new knee for Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Luvtocamp,

Are we ready for this???

I know I AM. I have been piddling around the house today, mostly in the kitchen, getting things just so...

I'm excited to hear from Jo and also excited for you and me next Friday!

Dori

Hi, Jo -

We are all anxiously awaiting news and are praying that things went very well.

Jo ~

You've probably already made it through your surgery and are getting ready to get back on this forum :th_heehee:, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you the very best! You're going to be ready for everything since you've been reading and preparing for so long. Just be strong, and remember we're all rooting for you.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Jo,

I hope today went well and look forward to hearing how you are doing. I wish you a straight-forward recovery, aided by lots of scrumpy and clotted cream ................

And good luck for next Friday to GrandyGirl and Luvtocamp!

Right about now I'm sure I could tell you the moon is made of cream cheese and you would believe me. I hope that is the case as it would mean you're getting the good stuff. Just dropped in to let you know we are all thinking about you even though you're not here. Take your time and get plenty of rest while you can. Hope things are going good for you.

Hi Jo,
Just checking to see if you were feeling up to posting yet.... not rushing you....saying an extra prayer for you tonight. Each time I think of you the song by Willie Nelson " You Were Always On My Mind" runs through my head.:friends:

Just thinking abnout you Jo hope all went fine with surgery and, you are recovering well:friends:

Have been 'silently' reading your posts, Jo and thinking of you on Friday, all over the weekend and today. Hope you are okay, am sure you are and on the road to an excellent recovery xxxx

Kathy

I, too, have been thinking of you, Jo, My prayers and best wishes go out to you. I am looking forward to seeing you on the "other side" very soon.
:grouphug2: Here's a group hug from all your Bonesmartie friends. Judy

hey jo
Thinking of you and can't wait to hear from you on the other side once you feel up to posting Keeping you in my prayers for an easy recovery

Hi Jo,

I'm thinking of you today and sending you lots of love and healing light. It will be so good to hear from you soon. Take care.

Dori
aka GrandyGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009