• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

A new knee for Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandyGirl

graduate
Hi Luvtocamp,

Are we ready for this???

I know I AM. I have been piddling around the house today, mostly in the kitchen, getting things just so...

I'm excited to hear from Jo and also excited for you and me next Friday!

Dori

rubysue

senior
Country
United States United States
Hi, Jo -

We are all anxiously awaiting news and are praying that things went very well.

KneedKnees

senior
Jo ~

You've probably already made it through your surgery and are getting ready to get back on this forum :th_heehee:, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you the very best! You're going to be ready for everything since you've been reading and preparing for so long. Just be strong, and remember we're all rooting for you.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Deeden

Jo,

I hope today went well and look forward to hearing how you are doing. I wish you a straight-forward recovery, aided by lots of scrumpy and clotted cream ................

And good luck for next Friday to GrandyGirl and Luvtocamp!

Recycled

senior
Country
Right about now I'm sure I could tell you the moon is made of cream cheese and you would believe me. I hope that is the case as it would mean you're getting the good stuff. Just dropped in to let you know we are all thinking about you even though you're not here. Take your time and get plenty of rest while you can. Hope things are going good for you.

luvtocamp

Hi Jo,
Just checking to see if you were feeling up to posting yet.... not rushing you....saying an extra prayer for you tonight. Each time I think of you the song by Willie Nelson " You Were Always On My Mind" runs through my head.:friends:

sheryl7

graduate
Country
Just thinking abnout you Jo hope all went fine with surgery and, you are recovering well:friends:

KathyH

Sr Bonesmartie
Have been 'silently' reading your posts, Jo and thinking of you on Friday, all over the weekend and today. Hope you are okay, am sure you are and on the road to an excellent recovery xxxx

Kathy

Country
I, too, have been thinking of you, Jo, My prayers and best wishes go out to you. I am looking forward to seeing you on the "other side" very soon.
:grouphug2: Here's a group hug from all your Bonesmartie friends. Judy

newnee

graduate
Country
hey jo
Thinking of you and can't wait to hear from you on the other side once you feel up to posting Keeping you in my prayers for an easy recovery

GrandyGirl

graduate
Hi Jo,

I'm thinking of you today and sending you lots of love and healing light. It will be so good to hear from you soon. Take care.

Dori
aka GrandyGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Littlepower602
Recent bookmarks