• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

A New High

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachcomber

post-grad
Country
United States United States
Great news! You have worked so hard for that! Keep on working and pretty soon you'll be breaking 100!

Doug

alpha
Country
Jump down on it girl..It takes time, effort and ice!!

TKR012208

Country
Congrats to you! I'm now 8 wks post-op...PT measured me on Wed @ 115 degrees - what a shock! :) But today I felt like I was back at 90 degrees - so stiff and tight. Have been working out a lot tonight...maybe tomorrow will be better. 1 step forward, 2 steps back....seems like at times!

Continue to have a problem flattening the knee down (@-5 degrees) and PT said if I can get that lower it will help a lot with my gate (not smoothe) and going up and down steps (a biggie for me because I look a little like Quasimodo climbing the bell tower!) HELP!

Pattipoo

post-grad
Country
I'm a few weeks ahead of you and I can tell an improvement, weekly, in my gait. Early in the day, you'd be hard pressed to tell that I had a TKR....by mid day, I have a slight limp....by evening, I draggin' that sucker behind me!!!

With both of my kids getting married this year, I've GOT to to do the "mother walk" smoothly!!!!!...hope I can talk them into having early morning weddings!!!!!!!!

Skeet

supremo
Country
Hey, congrats! Keep working. It improves weekly.

God bless,
Skeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
BigDogMom