Bilateral THR 9 years post BTHR

Hi @djklaugh
You were certainly one of my early bilateral cheerleaders and the encouragement and advice was so appreciated. :roseshwr:

This has been a tough year for most and I'm ever so glad I don't have bad hips to go with this difficult year. I feel so badly for the delays that many are running up against.

I missed that you were on the shoulder side of things and I hope you are staying well.
Have a good week, friend.

@Mojo333 Yes this has been a very difficult year for way too many people! Delays in surgeries is just one of the sad fall outs from the horrid virus! I'm glad to know you are doing well with the hips <3

I'm bionic woman :heehee: with 2 hips and 2 shoulders done ... and thrilled with the out come for all of them

I'm bionic woman :heehee: with 2 hips and 2 shoulders done ... and thrilled with the out come for all of them

And the wisdom you’ve acquired through personal experience shines through here in your support of others. Congrats on your new position as Forum Advisor! You‘re a great addition to the BoneSmart staff.

@Layla Thank you :) I will endeavor to sustain and enhance this wonderful site and assist any member I can.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Scaredtodeath
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom