THR 6 weeks into anterior THR

You might want to change your thread title to reflect your second hip replacement....or if you let us know we can do it for you...:ok:
Two in 3 months?
Double Hippy Now?
Or whatever you'd like.
Hope your pain lessens today...all temporary became my mantra.

Congrats on your newest hip! What a relief having surgery behind you.
I hope you had a peaceful night and your pain has eased a bit. Please don’t suffer if you feel you need meds adjusted, contact your surgeons office.

You‘re wise to put off PT on Friday if you’re not feeling up to it. It really isn’t necessary anyway as I’m sure you recall the BIG TIP from round one.
BIG TIP: Hips actually don't need any exercise to get better. They do a pretty good job of it all on their own if given half a chance. Trouble is, people don't give them a chance and end up with all sorts of aches and pains and sore spots. All they need is the best therapy which is walking and even then not to excess.

Wishing you comfort!
@Beach32

They sure do push the PT. I didn’t do any. Just time, rest, walking, and eventual movements that the clinic gave me.

Welcome to the double hippy club. I hope your day is peaceful. :flwrysmile:

Hello and a Happy Four Month Anniversary, Lefty! :yay:
It will already be one month since your Right THR on Friday, so wishing you all the best in that regard also. I hope you’re enjoying progress. Please leave an update if you have time. We’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
@Beach32

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and encouragement during this process. I can’t believe how great my last surgery went compared to the first one! I’m totally pain free and feel like a new person, had my six week post op today and everything is a okay! I’m so thankful to my surgeon for giving me my life back even my mental state is so much better it’s amazing! As bad as 2020 has been this might have been my best year ever! Happy holidays to everyone

As bad as 2020 has been this might have been my best year ever!

Love this! I’m happy to know someone feels that way, lol. :heehee:

It’s wonderful you’re doing so well. One can only hope they’d get the less favorable of two recoveries over with first. I’m glad this one was easier on you. Your post is so uplifting and I believe it will encourage many following behind you. Thanks for taking the time to share. I hope you’ll stick around a while longer and update periodically. Wishing you the merriest Christmas and many blessings in the new year!:xmas-wave-smiley-emoticon:

You just passed two anniversaries. Happy Five Months to, Lefty :banana-santa:
Happy Two Months, Righty! :santa-dance:

Have a great week and lovely Christmas. :xmas-wave-smiley-emoticon:
@Beach32

Hello :wave:
You just passed two anniversaries again. Congrats, hopefully all is well.
We’d love to hear what you’re doing these days...when you have time to share.
Wishing you a New Year full of blessings! :happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4:
@Beach32

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom